Chapter 1

With Velvet and Veneer put behind bars.
Floyd was safe and sound. BroZone reunited.
The Trolls celebrated. Throwing a huge party at Vacay island.
Vacationers, Bergens and Trolls alike. Singing and Dancing.
Getting rowdy, loud and crazy.
Until eventually the party had to end.
Sad to say. Lasting all night to the break of dawn. Leaving behind great memories.
A celebration they'll never forget.
Everyone saying their goodbyes and farewells.

Returning back to Pop Village.
Not too far from Bergen Town and the Troll Tree.

Branch was tired. All this dancing and singing the night away really tucker him out.
He wanted nothing more to go home to his bunker and sleep in his bed. or......so he thought.

After saying goodnight to all his friends.
Poppy and her sister Viva.
Lastly his brothers.
"Goodnight guys. See you around, sometime." Branch said as he turn around to walk off.
Wondering when they would come to visit the Village.

"Branch! Wait." Poppy grabbed a hold of his arm. Making him blink in confusion.

"What?"
Knowing that look forming on her face. That smile getting bigger and brighter. Her eyes sparkling.

"We have a huge last minute surprise for you. Guess what?"

'Agh' Branch hates surprises.
Although seeing his best friend, slash crush, biting her bottom lip in excitement.
Practically bouncing on her heels. He couldn't resist.
"What?"

"Your Brothers have decided to stay here in the village to be with you." Poppy squealed in delight.

"WHAT!?"
Branch eyes widened.
"Uh huh. No. No. No. No."
Gently yanking his arm away.
"There's no way. This has to be a joke."
Going on the defensive. A scowl forming on his face.
He thought they will be on their way right after the party.
After BroZone one night reunion then separate. Split up.

"Thanks your highness. We'll take from here." John Dory patted the pop queen shoulder.
"It's True. Baby Branch. We're here to stay. We'll not leave you this time." The oldest brother sincerely spoke. Shooting him finger guns.

Branch clenched his fists. He wasn't convinced.
"Yeah right. Don't you guys have your own lives to go back too."

"We want to be apart of your life. For now and forever."
Spruce turn to speak up.

"Oh yeah." Branch crossing his arms.
"What about Brandy and your kids? Don't they need their dad?"

"Well yeah. I mean."
Spruce rubbing the back of his neck.
"I can live here and vacay island at the same time."

"How?!"

"I can rotate. One month in troll village to spend time with you. The next month I'll go back to vacay island to spend time with my beautiful wife and kids. You know, like a pattern." The second oldest explained.

He still wasn't convinced.
"What about you Clay? Don't you have to go back to help run the Hole 'N' Fun?"

"Even greater news Bitty B. The Putt-Putt Trolls and I are officially moving right here in Pop Village." Clay clicked his tongue.
"All thanks to Viva."

"Mr Clay is right. I'm thinking about building and running a brand new golf course here in Bergen Town. Since Poppy here told me they have a roller rink. Why not a golf course."
Viva jumped enthusiastically.
Poppy matching her vibe.
"So we can all get to know the Bergens more better. Give them a more fun experience with golfing. most importantly spend time with my little sister. Make up for lost time"
The pink trolls hugged each other tightly.

Total opposite of Branch and his brothers.

"We can make up for lost time too. Come here." Clay tried to go in for a hug. Which Branch stepped off to side before he can. He wasn't so keen on letting any of his brothers touch him. Clay ended up falling to the ground.