chapter one

hello w readers

uhh

sorry for taking a long break

i was in the process of moving back to my home country

i'm writing this on safari in my phone

i've been thinking abt this fanfic and how to continue it for a long time

hopefully it goes well

yeah so here's chapter one 

wait hmu if u like supernaturals

いってらっしゃい ‼️‼️

"Hello, my children."

said master ubuyashiki as he gracefully walked out the doors of his large mansion, accompanied by his children.

a chorus of hello's and come form the kneeling hashiras, kagaya smiling as they reply.

"It's come to my attention that a sighting of a demon looking man was spotted deep in the mountains."

the master looked up to the clear, blue sky despite his damaged eyesight, admiring the relaxing weather.

"The man has shown no hostility nor attention to nearby humans, so we don't know much about him."

the blind man sighed in content before looking back at his companions, their position the same despite him talking for long, no sign of movement from the nine of them.

"to keep it short, i would like for you to visit or study him. approach him, stay away, just observe him in anyway you can."

Tengen piped up, being careful with his tone and not to interrupt the master.'

"Who will go?"

ubuyashiki directed his attention to the sound hashira,

"The nine of you may pick who will go. you can all go, or maybe only one or two of you will go. once you are done you will report to me who is going."

uzui's slightly tensed body eased a bit, then glancing at the other hashira as they all exchange glances at each other.

"That is all for now. This meeting is dismissed."

the master recedes back into his estate, accompanied by his wife and children.

our protagonist hums as he waters his delicate and beautiful flowers, standing in the middle of his blossom filled garden, bathing in sunlight, looking gentle despite his muscular and tall frame. (we ain't no twink‼️‼️)

his flowered covered eyes trail over the garden as he hears footsteps near his garden. turning around slowly to face his visitors, smiling as he holds his watering can, his loose blue yukata rustling as he moves.

the wind and sound hashira abruptly stop as the beautiful man seemingly looks at them through the flowers growing out his eye section. sanemi slowly reaching for his katana, typical of him.

"hey, demon. stop looking at us like that."

the scarred hashira nearly shouts at the presumed-to-be demon, his green sword pointing at the hot bbg for a man.

"does it make you uncomfortable?"

y/n asked the gray haired young adult, shinazugawa's eyes slightly widening at the demon's concern for him. was it him or does he keep meeting nice demons?

"what's your name, demon?"

the sound hashira blurts out from the deafening silence, gripping his swords, preparing for any attack.

"y/n."

bbg the demon replied ever-so bluntly, direct his head away from the two men, thinking the wind hashira is uncomfortable due to his gaze.

bye clgonna continue this when i can