chapter 1

Today was a very busy day for Mr. Prasanth. One after another meetings, presentations have completely exhausted Prasanth.

He didn't have time to have lunch today, but there is no one in Prasanth's life to look after those things, he is alone. He lost his parents in an accident when he was very young and since then he lives in his uncle's house. But his childhood and adolescence in his uncle's house was not very pleasant, his aunt and cousins ​ looked at him like an extra burden, an unnecessary weed.
Although they took all the responsibilities of Prasanth's upbringing and education out of fear of society, fear of public shame, they never loved him from their heart. Prasanta could understand this but he had no choice but to depend on others until he was eligible enough to stand on his own feet.

So when he completed his minimum education, one night he left that place and went to city with just only two thousand rupees . That day he entered the real battle field of life .

It was not a smooth journey. So many days he had to spend without food, so many nights he had to spend under the open sky. Having No roof over the head, no land under the feet, completely helpless in a unknown city .

But now these are past. Prashant no longer relives all these painful memories. Prashant's present is so beautiful that there is no need to remember the past.

Once Prashant started from zero, and today Prashant owns a multi-crore traveling agency business. But Prashant seems to have lost himself somewhere while building such a big business. He seems to have forgotten that he is a human being made of flesh and blood. He just works like a machine all day long. No emotion, no feeling as if he is not human but a rock. He is very alone with no one to call his own. All day he immerses himself in work and at night he tries to forget his loneliness by drinking alcohol.

This is how Prashant's life is passing. Like colorless paper. Today also there has been no change in that continuity. That is why at 10 o'clock in the night he is running towards a certain night club in his expensive car through the deserted streets of the city.

This club is located in a deserted part of the city. Prashant often goes there especially on weekends. But today he is going for a special reason. Today one of his very close friends threw a party. All his friends will be there so he doesn't want to miss this opportunity to meet friends. So, despite being extremely tired, he goes to the club instead of going home.
But did he know that today all the closed doors of the closed closet of his heart are going to open. Someone is about come to free him from his prison of loneliness, to stir passion in his stony heart...