Secrets Revealed

(At school and in the hallway. Liv is posing on the stairs for other kids to take a picture of her)

Liv: Boom! Boom! Boom! Send. You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much.

(Liv walks away and talks to Joey, who is standing nearby.)

Liv (to Joey): I so wasn't expecting that!

(Karen and Pete approach them)

Joey: Mom and Dad! Initiate turtle mode!

(Joey pulls his hood up over his head and hides. Liv hides behind her purse.)

(Confessional)

Maddie: Dad coaches my basketball team and Mom's the school psychologist. And, of course, Liv knew this when she was living in Hollywood.

(Confessional)

Joey: But knowing it and feeling the shame as they walk past you in the halls are two very different things.

(Confessional)

Y/n: I think it's funny, but considering my mother is the English teacher here. I'm not so different from them.

(Confessional ends)

(Pete and Karen stand in the middle of the hallway)

Karen (to Pete): Think we've embarrassed them enough?

Pete: Not quite.

(Pete and Karen kiss. Joey looks embarrassed. Liv makes a hurling noise.)

(Liv walks over to Maddie, who is standing by her locker)

Liv: Hey, Maddie. I'm sorry about last night. I wasn't trying to get you all grumpelstiltskin.

Maddie: That's okay. You were just excited to show me your video.

Liv: Well I'm glad we're okay!

(Liv holds up her phone)

Liv: Did you wanna see it again?!

Maddie: No. (laughs)

(From around the corner Y/n was walking with his friend Diggie, when Y/n saw Liv and Maddie)

Y/n: There are my favorite girls?

(Maddie leans against the locker and kicks the locker casually)

Maddie (casually): Sup Y/n?

Liv: OMG, your wearing the jacket.

(Confessional)

Y/n: When I first made varsity, one of the first people I told was liv she asked for my  jacket which I sent for some reason and when she sent it back it looked like this. You know I kind of like it, makes me stand out.

(Confessional ends)

Y/n: Liv, this my friend Diggie.

(Diggie holds his fist to his mouth as if he was holding a microphone)

Diggie (imitating sports announcer): Live and in-person for your viewing pleasure!

(Liv looks disgusted as Y/n covered his ear)

Y/n: I told you to stop doing that in front of my ear.

Diggie: Oh, sorry. I want to be a sports announcer after I go pro so I'm just practicing. (imitates sports announcer) With authority!

Liv: Fun. How would you introduce me?

Diggie (imitating sports announcer): If you're seeing double, do not adjust your screens. It's the incomparable, the unstoppable, if she were popcorn, she'd be popable, Liv Rooney!