Chapter-8

At home,yeonjun was waiting for biyeon to get out of his room. Because biyeon thinks that somehow Yeonjun likes soobin and is hiding some you know like pictures of soobin which have hearts on it. Like some girls Or boys do to there crush's photo.

After some minutes biyeon came out with unsatisfied face. Ofcourse she didnt find anything because yeonjun is not a type of Person who likes to draw a heart on each and every pic of there crush you know.

"so now why you thought that I drew heart on soobin pic And hiding it in my room?" He asked. Suddenly, he heard a voice from behind.

"Dont worry, she was watching k-drama" Mr.choi shouted from his chair. Yeonjun chuckled and biyeon hitted him and left.

"Her and Her k-drama obsession" he spoke and left to his room.

After a while

Soobin's family came to yeonjun's house. They sat on the couch. "So we are here to fix the date for there marriage" Soobin's mom spoke.

"So what about in a week?" Yeonjun's dad asked. Yeonjun was surprised like in a week!?.Its hard.
It is really going to be regretful. He was regretting the fact that why he agreed to this.

At college.

"So your getting married like after a week" yeonjun nodded and beomgyu looked at him. "So when are You inviting all?"beomgyu asked

" like my family and his family already did it just today" Yeonjun explained. "Well than congrats" beomgyu said and yeonjun hitted him.

The bell rang so Yeonjun parted ways with beomgyu And went to his class. He saw hyunjin there talking to FELIX?!!

'WHAT WASN'T HYUNJIN JUST BULLYING FELIX A DAY AGO?' yeonjun thought

What is happening to the rivalry and the hate between the two teams. They were now teaming up. And especially dating. 

Is wasn't what he thought of.

+×+

Sorry, for this part to be soooo short but the next part will be so long because the next part is about the marriage
(opps I gave a blooper)
Hope you guys will wait.

Bye bye