Epilouge

----

I know its too early to end this story but hope you like it and thanks for Reading it till the last and if you want me to continue The other stories then comment

----

Yeonjun walked down the hall watching beomgyu and taehyun bickering.he chuckled at the childish behaviour.

Someone pulled him into the bathroom. "Soobin? What are you doing?" Yeonjun asked instantly and soobin didnt replied but instead he pinned yeonjun to the Wall.

"I will kiss you here now" soobin whispered and they both started their kissing session. Believe me it would be a lie if Yeonjun said he didnt melted in the kiss.

Yeonjun smiled at soobin after they parted ways. Soobin pulled him out of the bathroom and both ran towards the rooftop.

They reached there. Soobin wrapped his palms around yeonjun's eyes and the both entered.soobin finally let go off his hand letting Yeonjun to see the view.

 "I know that our marrige was a little bit of forced and I want it to happen again" soobin whispered in yeonjun's ears

Yeonjun looked around and saw his parents and soobin's parents. His friends. Yeonjun smiled and his dad came to him doing the same he did in the marrige.

At this time, soobin and yeonjun kissed lips to lips.

It was like deja vu .

----

Didnt knew this Day will come soon when I have to end this story but still I hope You guys actually liked it .

And I just read a Post on insta and love it so I wanted to share it to you.

-only people like me will understand-