𝑨𝒎 𝒊 𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 (𝟐𝟎)

Next morning :

That night, mochi stayed with taehyung. And kookie and jiminiee stayed in the guest room. Mrs. Kim is traumatized after the arrestment of Mr. Kim.

Kookie wake up from bed with a Buffy face because she has cried all night. She decided to check on taehyung and mochi. She slowly peak into their bedroom. And, saw a beautiful sight.

Mochi is sleeping on taehyung's chest. While taehyung is sleeping leaning on the chair. The laptop is still on.

She smiles in her mind seeing the sight. But, she slowly went near them and gently hold sleeping mochi from taehyung's arms. And put him on the bed.

Then, she looks at taehyung and wipes her tears. She was about to go out. That's when,

"Doll, you? "-taehyung said waking up from his sleep.

Kookie looked at him. " taehyung, I want to talk with you. "-kookie said in a emotional voice.

Taehyung looked at her in frighten look.

" Let's go to living room. Mochi is sleeping. "

After some time :

"You know, you are being insane. Jhope has full rights on mochi. "-kookie yelled.

" then, where was he, when mochi say his first word? Where was he when mochi first walk with me? Haaa.... Tell me,.... Listen, doll. I love mochi as much as I love you.. I don't care if he comes from my sperm or not.... But, he is my son. "-taehyung yelled too.

" that's mean. You want to hide the truth from him too, like you hide the truth from me. Look, Mr. Kim.... I know mochi isn't my son. But, he is my nephew. I have full rights on him. And you lose your all rights on him when you hide the truth behind jimin and yoongi's murder "

"You saved your father. You did injustice with that soul. You are a murderer. You first destroyed my life then, your life destroyed my whole family. I am ashamed to call you my husband. "-kookie yelled in her loud voice.

" tell me, what will you tell mochi in future? That your father is the reason of his being orphan. Haaa.... Tell me.... Listen I will never leave him with your family. You Kim's are the reason of my family's all suffering. I hate you. "-

" One more word, and I will make you regret. Listen, Mrs. Kim jungkookie. Mochi isn't a orphan. He is my son. He is my life. And you are a part of me. You both are mine. I don't care what will mochi think about me. But, I know my son will love me as his father, his best friend. He will never treat me as a murderer's son. "

"You know, I decided to tell you the truth. But, you know why I didn't. Because, I can't afford to lose you. You are my life. I love you more than anything. Tell me, would you have accept me I told you that I am the son of your parent's murderer. Tell me. "-taehyung said with tears.

" So, you thought my love is that weak. If you had told me the truth earlier. I would have accept you. Because it's not your fault. But, you hide everything from me from five years. You are a cheater, you broke my trust. And, trust can't be repaired if it is broken at once. "

On the other side :

"Mr.jung Hoseok. Please come this way. " -the inspector guided jhope towards a room. The room was a meeting room for criminals. Jhope has come to meet Mr. Kim

The inspector left jhope with Mr. Kim.

"You bastrad, where is my brother's body? "-jhope said.

Mr. Kim just smirk but didn't said anything.

" tell me, where are their bodies? Police found out everything expect their bodies. Where are they? "-jhope said being angry,

 Where are they? "-jhope said being angry,

" you know when I killed your brother. My men's said he has no family. But, I knew that you are his brother. I would have killed you long time ago. "

Jhope was controlling his fists.

"Let me tell you something. You know why your brother? Because he was related to jeons. And, I will not spare any jeons. And not even your love. "-Mr.kim said with a smirk.

Jhope panicked and grabbed his collar.

" what did you do to jiminiee? What did you do, you bastrad? "-

Mr. Kim was just laughing.

" just wait and watch. How I make you pay even single day for me being here. I will never let your family be happy "-Mr.kim said with a evil smile.