𝑨𝒎 𝒊 𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 (𝟔)

Kookie was doing her works in the cafe. Then, both jiminie and taehyung comes to the cafe. They spotted her and went to her.

"Hi, kookie. "-jiminie said with a mocking tone.

Kookie looked at her side and spotted taehyung and jiminie

Kookie looked at her side and spotted taehyung and jiminie . She looks at them with a unknown expression.

" i am at my work. If you two have some personal talks then i am not available. "-kookie said straightly.

" ohh, no

" ohh, no. Kookie, we are here to take you in our wedding shopping. You are taehyung's best friend. So, i throught if you could go with us in the shopping. "-jiminie said with a smirk.

Kookie glared at Tae and said,

" i am busy. I can't go. You two select your wedding dress. "

"Kookie, did you make the banana cake? "-eunwoo said after coming out from washroom. He also spotted jiminie and taehyung in front of him.

" ohh, you are the owner right "-jimin said looking at eunwoo

" yes. How can i help you, miss? "-

" i want to take your employee with me for some hours. "-jimin said.

Eunwoo looked at kookie and taehyung who were staring at each other.

" kookie, you can take a leave if you want. BTW, why she wants a leave? "-eunwoo said looking at kookie.

Kookie said " They are getting married. So, they want to take me with them for selecting the dress. "

"Ohh, then, you should go with them. "

"Yes.tell her that. We have a appointment with the best designer mr. Choi. We are getting late. Tell are quickly to come with us. "-

" mr. Choi. I mean mr. Choi wooshik. "-eunwoo said.

" yes. Do you know him? "-jimin said.

" yes. He is my uncle. "

"Ohhh, then you should also come with us. "-jimin said inviting eunwoo.

" no, he is not coming. "-taehyung said in a deep voice.

" Tae, don't be silly. He is his nephew. Let him come with us. He can meet Mr. Choi. "-jiminie said locking their arms,

Kookie was looking at them with hurt expression.

"But........ "-Tae was about to say something but jiminie stopped him

 "-Tae was about to say something but jiminie stopped him

" no, but. He is coming with us. "-

Kookie was looking at them with teary face. She wants to be in jiminie place. She wants to have a family with taehyung.

After sometime, they both reach to the boutique of mr. Choi. Jiminie is selecting the dresses. And koo and tae are looking at each other from distance. Eunwoo is talking with his uncle.

Jiminie was fuming with anger when she saw both of them were staring at each other.

" tae, look how is this dress. "-jiminie said dragging taehyung with her.

Taehyung snap out from his thoughts and looks at the dress,

" it's beautiful. You can try it. "-

Jimini become happy and try the dress,

" tae, look how am i looking? "-

" it's looks beautiful on you. "-tae said

" Kookie, how am i looking? "-jimini said with a smirk.

" Umm. You are looking good but i think it's a bit long for you"-kookie said.

"so, you are trying to say i am short. "-

" No.. Noo, i am not telling this. But, "

"Why don't you try this too? You and me are same height. I will see it looks long on you or not. "-

" me.. But.... "-kookie said shutting,

" Just try it. Don't you want to help your best friend's wife? "-jimini said with a smirk.

" Fine, i am trying this. "-kookie said.

After sometimes, kookie comes out wearing the dress. Eunwoo wasn't there. Taehyung can't take his eye's off from kookie.

" It's perfect

" It's perfect. It's not too long. "-jimini said.

" hmmmm. "-But, kookie can't walk wearing those high heels. She was about to fall down in the bride dress.

But, taehyung hold her hand and help to stand up her. Kookie was staring at him with hurt expression. And taehyung was looking at her with full of love.

" Wow! What a beautiful couple! "-one of the staff in the boutique said looking at Taekookie.

Jimini heard this and fumed in anger