Bad Dream

Trevon POV
Damn man that 3 am water be hittin good as hell, but I can't stand havin to get up to piss. I finished washing my hands and dried them in my girls towel cause I don't know where mine is. I leave the bathroom and before turning out the lights I peak to see if I woke my girl up. And lucky I didn't. As I walk back up to the bed I realize her head under the blanket. "Damn did I wake her?" I think out loud as I'm climbing back into bed. Facing her to pull her back into my chest.

"Damn mama why you feel so hot?" I quietly asked her as I pulled the covers down some so she can get some air. "Stooop." She whines out quietly trying to pull the covers back up. "No ma you need some air." I say as I pull the thick soft blanket back down. She gets closer even though I didn't think it was possible.
And burrows her head into my chest. "Ma." I said chuckling a little. "You must've had a bad dream or somethin?" I said some what asking. "Yeah." She says in an almost whisper. I laughed a little. "Do you need to pee?" I asked knowing that when she has a bad dream or a nightmare she's too scared to get up to go to the bathroom.

That probably why she hasn't moved all night. "Alright ma come on." I said as I got back up and tap her teddy bear shaped night light to light up the room. "Look ma." I said as I looked back down at her watching her slowly opening her eyes and look around the room. "See ain't nothin there." I said lightly laughing again.
"Okay." She whispered getting up tiredly as I guid her to the bathroom and turning on the light. And looking behind the shower curtain for her. Turning around to show her too. She peaks around ti make sure the area is clear, and we ain't gotta whoop no ghost ass in this bitch.

"Okay." She says with a little more confidence. I go to the bathroom door and crack it enough for her to see me standin on the other side. She do her business and it was a lot since she been holdin it all night. I laugh to myself at the fact. "What funny?" She says with a little attitude as she drys her hands on the towel behind the door. "Damn ma I didn't even hear you finish." I said laughing some more. She sucks her teeth and hits my arm. "What funny?!?" She says crossing her arms. "You." I said while pecking her lips and picking her up.

I carried her to the bed and dropped her in. "Damn you ain't have to do all that!" She exclaims while climbing to her side and getting comfortable. "Yes I did. Next time you need to wake me." I said grabbing the remote and turning on the tv and puttin on some cartoons. "I don't wanna bother you." She says looking up at me with a pout. "You not gonna bother me mama. You can wake me up if you need me." I said while laying on my back and pulling her on to my chest. I rub her back and reach over to tap the night light a few times till it turns off. "Alright next time I will." She says sleepily as she starts to dose.

I smile to myself knowing in the morning she's gonna "bravely" tell me about what had her too scared to piss.

And yes I left the bathroom light on and door cracked just in case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 623
This was rushed , just something to get out until I finish single? Pt.2