School days

Trevon's POV
I  was just chillin at the crib with my girl,who so happens to be my high school sweetheart,while passin a blunt and watching some cartoons. I caught myself admiring her as she was handin the blunt back to me.

"Why you starin at me like that." She asked with her face scrunched up. "Damn I can't admire my girl." I said with a slight smirk. "Damn man that's craaaaaazy." I over exaggerated while takin a long drag of the blunt in my hand. "I mean you caaan but when you usually do it's cuz you plottin." She said narrowin her as at me.

I chuckled. "Man ain't nobody plottin on you." "I'm just...admiring...and thinking." I said with an innocent smile. "Thinking bout what?" She asked cocking her head slightly to the side. "How we was when we were in high school." I said laughing at her curiosity a little.

"Oh really?" She said with a smirk. "Yup." I said returning a smirk myself.

"I remember..." I began

*Flashback*

"Hey Trevon" Y/n greeted putting her things on the desk next to him.Trevon looked up with a small smile on his face. "Wassup Y/n" He said licking his lips and looking her up and down. Y/n looked at him for a while. Slowly staring to realize his low red eyes. She gently yet forcefully grabbed his chin looking closer at his eyes.

Trevon stared into her eyes without a care in the world. Just loving eyes unprepared for the lecture he's about to get for coming to school high again."I could've sworn I told you to stop coming to school. It's not good for you" She lectured the him still keeping the firm grip on his chin. He just simply stared at her not a single thought behind those eyes. His gaze eventually traveled down to her lips. She smiled slightly blushing realizing he was staring and let go of his chin placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Stop staring." She chuckled and he smiled sheepishly saying, "It aint my fault you look extra good today mama." His smile got  even bigger when he noticed her flushed cheeks. He chuckled lightly and teasingly said, "why you gettin shy on me?"

He gently grabbed her chin Larry if to plant kisses on her soft lips. But she looked away not being able to keep eye contact with his low sittin eyes. "Stoppp" She whined wiggling around in her desk chair while he laughed removing his hand.

Trevon goes to say something but was interrupted by the social studies teacher,that always just puts on videos and makes them fill out worksheets,stating they were going to be doing  just that. The teacher starts the first video, the class whispering and not really paying attention as always. But he will still give everyone a passing grade anyways.

Trevon looked over y/ns sitting,already bored of the class, scanning her figure stopping at her thighs that were exposed since she was wearing a school appropriate skirt. Y/n looked over at him then at her legs saying, "stop staring at my legs please,you suppose to be paying attention." Trevon smacked his teeth looking up at her. "Let me admire you." He said rolling his eyes. A smirked sneaking on his face, while she squinted her eyes at him. "No"

"Let me drawl on yo leg." He said grabbing one of her many colorful pens  pen. "No." She said with a firm look on her face. "Why not?" He whispered back with a little whine. "Because you just gon draw a dick or some shit that says 'Trevon's pussy'." She said riling her eyes and covering her thigh from him already trying to draw on it.

Trevon smacked his teeth "im not I promise." He said with pleading eyes that looked like they were close to closing for a good rest. She just smacked her teeth reaching over to grab a new pen letting him draw on her leg. Because she knew it would be the only thing to keep him up, other than clowning around in class.

"Alright next video. I hope you were paying close attention." Y/n rolled her eyes knowing damn well he, nor no-one else in class, was paying attention or cared.

Trevon started to draw on her thigh,and she looked away blushing with butterflies in her stomach. His hands were so gentle,carefully gripping her leg to make sure there were no mistakes. "What are you drawing?" She whispered. He ignored her question continuing to draw what was starting to look like a giant rose. Y/n looked back at the screen grabbing his paper to copy down the answers as well as on hers.

As y/n was focusing on the video and writing her breath hitched feeling his hand move closer and closer to her heat. She looked down seeing as he was drawing a big rose with hearts and stars around it. She watched as he slowly and as neatly as he could wipe a line through the middle of the rose, he then put his name in. She chuckled shaking her head "I knew you'd put your name to claim me." "And so you are my girl." He said being sassy at her.

"You're so cute" She giggled smiling at him. Trevon smiled at her and grabbed her neck pulling her in for a kiss. As they kissed Y/n felt grateful that it was dark and that they sat in the back. He pulled away keeping his hand around her throat squeezing gently before giving her one last kiss and letting go. "You my girl forever." He said going back to drawing on her thigh he put on his lap. Y/n turned back to the front with the biggest smile on her face.

*End of flashback*

"Damn we never did anything in that class!" Y/n said while laughing and putting what was left of the blunt out in the ashtray. "Man hell yeah I always had an A+ in that class!" I said laughing a little myself. I stopped and went back to admiring my girl. "Whaaaaaat?" She said gettin all shy and shit.

"Imma marry you one day mama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1051 words
Inspired by @ky_aint_it rapper imagines
I hope you all enjoy 😊