🍁🐝~Junix~🐝🍁

Name: Junix

Appearance: Junix is a lanky, very skinny adult trans female HiveWing. She is 26 years old. She has pumpkin orange scales and her underbelly is darker-colored, her eyes are goldenrod-colored, her wing membranes are dark sienna, and her spikes are lemon yellow. She has black patches.. Junix has no special powers. Junix has no jewelry, and wears glasses. Junix has no permanent injuries. She has no other defects. She has rosettes on her scales. She is often seen as beautiful by her own tribe, while other tribes believe she is very attractive.. Junix walks fast and briskly. She has shiny scales.

Personality: She is friendly, gullible, and gentle. Junix dislikes waking up early, the dark, and getting dirty. She likes hunting, meat, and eating.Junix is good at running for a long amount of time. She has a rude sense of humor. She is somewhat well-known. Junix is terrified of thunder and lightning. Her favorite food is honey (ovi).  Junix wishes she lived somewhere else. Junix believes that she is helpful, caring, and curious.Most dragons think that Junix is untalented. Junix believes that everyone can be a better dragon. Junix puts her tribe first and her friends second. She has a soft spot for orphans. Junix often hugs when greeting a dragon. She has Necrophobia. When happy, Junix smiles. When sad, Junix goes to a mountain, sitting by herself. When angry, Junix tries to calm herself down. Junix tends to get extremely angry when someone is being too slow.  

Backstory: Junix and her brother (named Darkling) were raised by her mother and a group of travelers, Junix grew up traveling across Pyrrhia and Pantala, during a fight between Junix and Darkling, Junix was attacked by Darkling, although she only had no permanent injuries, Junix shoved Darkling into the river next to them, Darkling was slammed into a nearby rock, he died as soon as he hit the rock, Junix, not daring to tell her mother what happened, ran away, at the time she was in Pantala at the time, so Junix managed to make in to a savannah, she incountered a NightWing-SilkWing, named Cottonwood.

Junix told Dappledwings she was a traveler whom had decided to finally settle down, Dappledwings decided to let Junix live with her and the two settled down, Dappledwings became a leader of a group of dragons with Junix, Junix never fully recovered from her brother's death, and kept it to herself. Later in life, Junix and Cottonwood adopted two dragonets, a NightWing named Galaxymaker, and a IceWing-NightWing named Froststriker. 

Relatives: Junix has a uncle on her mother's side. 

His name is Cave Spider, his scales are honey yellow, his underbelly is darker-colored, and his eyes are bronze-colored His wing membranes are marigold-colored and a tail that fades to a lighter color. Cave Spider is a blacksmith, he dislikes his job. He is known to be patient, serious, and cooperative. He has a pet parrotlet named Leaf.

He has a front leg scar. He avoids Junix. He has no jewelry, and wears a necklace with a rabbit's tooth hanging off it. Cave Spider's home is in The Kingdom Of The Sea, in a city filled with tunnels, holes, and caves called Shadow Bridge... Shadow Bridge is somewhat lawful. He is gay, and has a mate named Ermine, his mate is a IceWing. Junix also has another uncle on her mother's side.

His name is Caddisfly, his scales are goldenrod-colored, his underbelly is lighter-colored, and his eyes are black. His wing membranes are orange and a tree tattoo on her wing. Caddisfly is a Food Critic, he dislikes his job. He is known to be curious, stubborn, and playful. He has a pet okapi named Beauty.

He has no permanent injuries. He teases Junix. He has no jewelry, and has a flower by each of her ears. Caddisfly's home is in The Ice Kingdom, in a village called Silver Ridge... Silver Ridge is full of criminals. He is aro-ace..

Junix has a grandmother on her father's side.

Her name is Cobweb, her scales are golden yellow, her underbelly is darker-colored, and her eyes are red. Her wing membranes are red and no markings. Cobweb is a singer, she dislikes her job. She is known to be serious, calm, and dignified. She has a pet bobcat named Ms Brave.

She has no permanent injuries. She avoids Junix. She wears a ruby horn ring, and has gold embedded on their face. Cobweb's home is in The Kingdom Of The Sea, in a stronghold called Silver Stone... Silver Stone is somewhat lawful. Junix's grandfather is dead.

Relationships: Her name is Everest, her scales are pale dull mint-colored, her underbelly is lighter-colored, and her eyes are deep jungle green. Her wing membranes are dark dull mint-colored and giraffe-like markings on her back and tail. Everest is a sculptor, Everest doesn't mind her job. She is known to be clever, jumpy, and serious. Everest has a pet frog named Tree. Everest has a back leg scar. Everest cares greatly for Junix. Everest has no jewelry, and wears a skull on her face. Everest is a IceWing. .. 

Junix has a ally.

His name is Darksky, his scales are indigo, his underbelly is pure white, and his eyes are amber. His wing membranes are black with stars scattered about on the membranes and he has a dim gray face and legs. Darksky is a bodyguard, Darksky loves his job. He is known to be active, restless, and rude. Darksky has no pets. Darksky has a face scar. Darksky cares greatly for Junix. Darksky has no jewelry, and wears a leather pouch. Darksky is a NightWing. . Junix has another ally.

His name is Olivine, his scales are teal, his underbelly is white, and his eyes are vivid blue. His wing membranes are sea green and he has different-colored face. Olivine is a messenger, Olivine loves his job. He is known to be confused, gullible, and weak. Olivine has a pet eagle named Glitter Shimmer. Olivine has a lip scar. Olivine loves Junix. Olivine wears a skyfire horn ring, and wears a necklace made out of bones. Olivine is a SeaWing. ..

Junix has 1 enemy.

Their name is Condor, their scales are scarlet, their underbelly is light colored, and their eyes are dark orange. Their wing membranes are dark red and they have large dots by her ears and nose, she has large dapples on her shoulders and chest. Condor is a founder of a school called Beaver Academy, Condor loves their job. They is known to be secretive, disloyal, and lying. Condor has a pet milk snake named Ms Brave. Condor has no permanent injuries. Condor teases Junix. Condor wears a gold horn ring, and armor made out of feathers and bones. Condor is a SkyWing..

I got this by a friggin generator I don't like that much...