Period Tracker

Something you noticed really soon about your boyfriend!werewolf is that he's a better period tracker than the app you have got on your phone. He's got a super smell, of course, and that's probably why he can aways tell - without failing once - when you're close to that time of the month. Your app's predictions and calculations are fallible but his smell? Oh, no. He can easily pick up on even the slightest alteration in your scent. He knows when you're ovulating, he knows when you're fertile and he knows when you're about to bleed - and he warns you about it, so it doesn't catch you unprepared.

And when that time actually comes, he's always trailing behind you wherever you go, always clinging to you even more than usual. Normally, when it's snuggles time you're always resting on his lap, wrapped up between his big arms, engulfed by his warmth but when you're on your period? He insists on resting his head on your belly, nuzzling your flesh with his wet snout, his warm breath blowing directly over the area that aches the most. He actually thinks he's helping you with the cramps by doing that and... surprisingly? It does help.

And if he sees but one spasm on your pretty little face or hears even the smallest groan of pain falling from your lips - it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing - he's pulling your panties down and lapping at your cunt with his large wet tongue. Even in this case, he insists, he's doing it to help you with the pain! But it's pretty clear from the way he growls and whines against you that he takes great delight in tasting you and sniffling you and feeling how particurarly sensitive you are on those days. You're not complaining, of course. How could you when he's got you writhing and mewling, falling over the edge multiple times, until you can't even remember your own name let alone the ache in your belly.