Chapter 5: Min Holly

⚠️Author's Note: Updates on this book and Cuddles, Hugs, and Kisses might slow down a bit. So please, just be patient! Now, onto the story!☺️⚠️

Yoongi's Point of View..

Ok, so I'm having a minor life crisis. Why the heck did I tell him I have a dog when everyone and their sister know I don't because I'm a clean freak?

Oh God..

Yoongi: Uh- sure..
Jimin: Ok, I'll see you in about 3 hours.☺️

I set my phone down and start frantically pacing the floor.

After a good 10 minutes of me internally freaking out, I call Jin on FaceTime. It takes a few minutes before he answers.

“Hyung! I need help!” I blurt out as I sit back down.

“You called me at the most inconvenient timing, Yoongi..” He's breathing heavily while blushing, and my eyes catch sight of a dark red mark on his neck.

“Oh..” I blush as I rub the back of my neck nervously.

“Jinnie baby, who's calling?” I hear a voice who I can only assume belongs to Namjoon from somewhere in Jin's bedroom.

“I'll.. uh- call you back.” I abruptly hang up before falling back on the bed and covering my blushing face with an arm.

I sigh as I try to think of what to do. In the end, there's only one solution.

I'm buying a dog.

Currently, I'm driving to a nearby animal shelter. Once I get there, I walk inside and talk to the lady at the front desk.

“Hi, how can I help you today?”

“Uh- hi. I would like to adopt a dog.”

She nods as she calls one of her other coworkers to take her place at the desk as she walks next to me. “Do you know what breed of dog you're looking for?”

“No, not really. Honestly, I told a guy I have a crush on that I have a dog when I actually don’t.” I chuckle.

She laughs. “Well, there are plenty of dogs here. Over here are the bigger dogs. Like the German Shepherds, Great Danes, and Doberman Pinschers.” We walk down a hallway with bigger dogs in the kennels.

“I think maybe a smaller dog would be better.” I say as I gaze at one Doberman Pinscher puppy in particular.

Hm.. I'll have to tell Jungkook about that one.

“Ok, sure. Let's see..” We continue walking until I see a brown toy poodle in a kennel that's hiding in the corner.

“That one. I would like that one.”

“Ok, perfect. I'll get the adoption papers ready.” She unlocks the kennel door as I kneel down in front of the dog and click my tongue. She puts a leash on him and hands me the leash before she leaves.

“Hi, puppy. Do you want to go home with me?” I ask the male dog whose tail wags happily.

“I'll take that tail wag as a yes.” I chuckle as I walk with my new dog to the front desk and sign the adoption papers.

“I think your name will be Holly.” I smile as I walk out of the animal shelter and head to the store where I buy him toys, a dog bed, food, and more toys.

“Are you ready to meet Jimin?” I ask Holly as I drive home. His tail wags in response, so I reach over and pet him.

“I think you and I will be best friends, Holly.” I glance at him and smile a gummy smile. It seems like he smiles back at me.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments, and don't forget to vote!💜