Chapter 1: No! Why?

Yoongi's Point of View..

"No! Why are you taking me here?! I have work to do, you know?!" I groan in annoyance as Jin and Jungkook drag me by the arms to a bakery called, "Sweet as Can Be."

Jin sighs. "Working on designing a multimillion dollar science-y thing can wait! This cannot!"

I glare at him. "Do you even know what you just said?! Remind me again why Namjoon is dating you?"

"Because of my handsome face!" Jin says with a flourish as he brings his hand up to cup his face.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Hyung, no. Just no."

They continue dragging me to the bakery doors. "Their desserts and pastries are to die for!” Jin says as we walk inside.

"I doubt it." I roll my eyes as I look around the place and my eyes lock on a man with dirty blonde hair and a beautiful and bright eye smile on his face as he's talking to a man with an equally bright boxy smile.

"Babe!" Jungkook says with a bunny smile as he walks up to the man with the boxy smile and gives him a hug.

"This. This is what you call a handsome face, Hyung." Jungkook continues on to say to Jin as he cups the boxy-smiling boy's blushing face.

Jin scoffs. "Yeah, whatever. Namjoon would tell me I look handsome no matter what."

I continue staring at the boy with the eye smile and walk up to him. "Hi."

"Hi. How can I help you?"

"What do you recommend?"

"Hm.. Oreo truffles and our homemade chocolate chip cookie." He says after giving it some thought.

"I'll have one of each, please." A gummy smile makes its way onto my face as he nods and walks away to go get it.

I turn to look at my friends and am shocked to see their mouths hanging open. "What?"

"What do you mean, 'what?' That's the owner of the bakery that you were just talking to!" Jungkook says.

"Yeah, so?"

So? I thought you had 'work to do'?" Jin asks as he makes air quotes around his words.

"I wanted something to eat since we're already here!" I huff with a pout.

"That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago!" Jin says with an eyebrow raised.

I roll my eyes. "Shut it."

Jungkook smirks. "I think Yoongi Hyung has a crush!~" He says in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up!" I say, blushing softly and slightly annoyed, but once the eye smiling boy comes out with the desserts in one hand, that all changes

Maybe Jungkook is right..

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments, and don't forget to vote!💜