Short chapter #2

You can just think of the short chapters as fillers if you want idc. Also I started school no so long ago(Aug 20th) and the up dates will be even more slow because it my last year in middle school and that means a lot of school work that I will be doing so I how I won't get far behind in my school work in the future if I don't then I will have some time to work on this fic. Hope you understand! Also some of the short chapters with be from the chapters that already out and some are not!
__________________________________

"Wait you a father?" Lang Qianqiu asked Qi rong with a question tone. "Yes I am a father! I'm a very proud father! My cheep son is better than you!" He told him then lift his head high and proud smile on his face. "Okay then...and why is your son is getting taken by Ju wun?" He asked him while pointing at Ju wun taking Guzi while he is picking up flowers for his father because he thought he would like them.

"GUZI!" Qi rong yelled then went towards him. "Get your ugly ass hands away from my cheep son!" He told Ju wun and picking up Guzi in his arms while giving him a glare. "I don't what you're talking about." He told him and it was clear that he knows what his talking about. "I'm not trying to kidnap your son or take his soul promise." He was lying. He was definitely trying to kidnap and take his son soul. "You think I believe you?" Qi rong sounded unimpressed by what he is saying. "You are not taking my cheep son again!"

Lang Qianqiu watched Qi rong cures out Ju wun. He is just ignoring that fact that Qi rong is cursing him out and just focusing on his beautiful. I mean who wouldn't? He is a true beauty in his eyes. Just like the first time that met. He fell first and Qi rong fell harder but he will never admit that. Pei Ming just looked at him then at Qi rong and just sighed. "What am I going to do with this kid..." He said under his breath.

__________________________________
Lmao! This was made to fix my boredom and lack of motivation. I will get chapter five done! It just that I sometimes forget that I have a chapter to complete and I keep telling yall I would get it done and it been 2 months...I'm sorry yall my memory is just not great at something's sometimes. But I hope you enjoy this short chapter for this fic!