Chapter 1

Regina spent her entire day trying to occupy her time, but it just wasn't the same without Henry. She tried cooking, paperwork, cleaning, but she just couldn't focus like she needed to. She decided that she needed to relax the best way she knew how. Regina slipped off her skirt and panties and slid into her soft bedsheets.
As she began pleasuring herself, she closed her eyes and attempted to clear her mind of all the clutter that's been going on in Storybrooke. She tried to let go of her seemingly never-ending search for this author. She thought about how happy she was when Emma told her she would help. Of course she wasn't alone when it was just Henry and her, but now she had someone who understood what it's like to search for a happy ending. It was hard for the queen to grasp the idea that someone could just randomly do that for her. But it wasn't really out of character, Emma was the "Savior." It's a part of her job description, really, practically an obligation at this point. Right? She'd do the same thing for anyone, Regina told herself. Regina snapped back into what she was doing. Breathing heavily, she began going harder at herself. She needed this, she needed some form of relief. Some form of pleasure that would...

Somewhat startled, Regina quickly slipped on her skirt and hurried to the door. She assumed it would be some mundane citizen trying to get some sort of task from her.
"Yes?" Regina's tone was pleasant, but annoyed.

"Mom!" Henry's mouth curled at the sight of her, but he tried his best to hide his excitement. He moved in for a hug.

"H-Henry..." Regina's voice was softer. She held her boy tightly, he was so big now, but he will always be her baby boy. She felt like she could breathe again. She looked up from Henry's shoulder to see the savior, her hands jammed into the tight pockets of her jeans. Emma gave a half-smile to the sight of their embrace.

"Is everything alright?" Regina began thinking of the reasons why they would be here, and none of them were positive.

"The kid wanted to see you, but I told him you might be busy..." Emma chimed in, her eyebrow arched in a mischievous manner. Regina replied with a cock of her head.

"No... not with anything that can't wait." Regina put her hand over Henry's head
"Come in"
...