Chapter 4

There was nothing Regina could do. There was no escaping whatever was about to happen between them. All she could do was laugh.

"Regina..." Emma tried not to sound concerned.

At the sound of Emma's voice, Regina began to laugh harder. She began walking toward the kitchen once again for another shot.

"Regina!" Emma followed, making sure the mayor made it safely to her destination.

Just as Regina reached for the bottle, Emma snatched it back from her. Regina climbed up on her countertop, the savior running after her, afraid she would fall.

"Well, if you're such an expert, Ms. Swan, why don't you just show me then?" Regina glided her fingers through the savior's hair with one hand and placed the blonde's hand underneath her skirt with the other. Emma felt nothing between her fingers and Regina's bare skin. The mayor began kissing Emma's neck, which made Emma breathe heavily. Regina let out a soft moan as she held tightly onto the savior.

"Oh god." Emma had to get Regina to bed. She couldn't carry her, that would make too much noise and wake Henry. Emma needed to concentrate. Hopefully she practiced enough to teleport the two of them to Regina's bedroom. Emma tried to ignore the queen as she attempted this magical task. Thankfully, the pair ended up in Regina's bed. Unfortunately, Regina ended up on top of Emma, trapping her on the bed for the night.
Emma shifted in an attempt to get comfortable, but unconscious Regina decided to take that a little too well. The mayor nestled her head between the savior's breasts. There was something about the way Regina held onto Emma that reminded her of a child. This side of Regina was one she must've never shown anyone, maybe not even herself. Emma brushed Regina's hair out of her face, it was softer than she imagined it would be...not that she... thought about it much or anything... Regina seemed so vulnerable it almost hurt. Emma couldn't help but kiss the forehead of the queen. The situation was so painfully awkward at first, but now, Emma seemed to be exactly where she was needed, no matter what Regina would think when she woke up.