- Prologue -

// FILE.022 [Leninsky Soviet Military Force Academy]

Leninsky Military Academy, now known as the Leninsky Soviet Military Force Academy, though still often called as Leninsky, is the oldest and most largest academies in all of Kivotos. This academy is located at northern Kivotos and renowned for its rich history and its cutting-edge advancements in military, scientific, and space technology, setting a standard unmatched by others. Alongside Millennium, or rivaling it, Leninsky stands at the forefront of scientific research and space exploration while also wielding considerable economic might and military power.

Despite its isolation from the rest of academies in Kivotos and its existence known to only a select few, excluding its own students and residents. Leninsky could easily rival the influence of the Three Great Academies of Kivotos; Millennium Science School, Trinity General School, and Gehenna Academy, and possibly even can easily surpassing them in technological, military prowess, and economic strength!

At first glance, it resembles a self-sufficient superpower state, complete with highly-disciplined and fully-trained armed forces...?

======================================

Time: 08:30 Moscow Time.
Location:
Mirny, Arkhangelsk Oblast.
Plesetsk Cosmodrome, Site 43.

The crisp air of a frosty morning at Plesetsk Cosmodrome, deep in the Arkhangelsk Oblast of northern Leninsky, buzzed with anticipation

The crisp air of a frosty morning at Plesetsk Cosmodrome, deep in the Arkhangelsk Oblast of northern Leninsky, buzzed with anticipation. Leninsky engineers and mission controllers moved briskly in the control room, their faces illuminated by the glow of countless monitors. Today was no ordinary day, on the rocket launch pad at Site 43/3 in the Plesetsk Cosmodrome sat the infamous and tall Soyuz 2.1b/Fregat medium-lift launch vehicle.

1b/Fregat medium-lift launch vehicle

This particular Soyuz 2.1b/Fregat is currently carrying two satellites: the Kosmos-2569 of GLONASS-K2 next-generation navigation satellite from the Leninsky Soviet Military Force Academy, and the Falcon-5 GPS-navigation satellite from the Millennium Science School. This launch represents another joint satellite mission between the Leninsky Soviet Military Force Academy and the Millennium Science School, underscoring a close, collaborative and friendly relationship between these two great academies in Kivotos.