◇Twisted Glisten x Toon reader♡

Btw, thank you for the request LullabyRedmond!

-{Warning: Obsessive behaviour}-

You slowed down, being low on stamina. You tried your best to outrun the twisted but fail. You lost 1 heart. Astro soon noticed you and ran over to replenish your stamina by using his ability, Nap time. You ran and made it to the elevator before it closed. The cards came up, and you chose your pick, medical attention. You had 1 heart left after all, losing one to Toodles and Boxten. The elevator opened with a familiar voice calling out, "Hello? Anyone out there... ?" You look around for whoever it was before noticing Glisten, filled up with Ichor through his body. "It's you! Stay close, please- I enjoy your company." He said. You were confused yet worried at the moment. The once charismatic and egotistical Glisten had turned into a Glisten with a shattering ego and a fear of loneliness. You thought, "What... what was this?!" "Glisten, What HAPPENED?!" You asked him, worried for his sake. "Oh... I'm on the verge of becoming a twisted, but seeing you here really calms me down... Thanks." Glisten replied. He was on the verge of becoming a twisted, but he wasn't?... You accompanied him throughout the place, but you ran as a twisted had spotted you. "Y/N?!(Your name) DONT LEAVE ME HERE?!" He called out to you as you ran. You reassured him you'll be back...
You have to be back. He needs you, and you need him... You had found a machine after losing the twisted. You started extracting the machine when you heard a loud call out, "I don't want to be alone..." You soon realise that you had left Glisten for a long while, you quickly finished up the machine and ran to find him. You saw his bar, and it was almost full. "It's you!- Stay nearby, please...?" Glisten called out to you as he ran in your direction. You continued to stay nearby him as time passed by.

DING

DING

Another 2 machines had been completed. Glisten, unaware of the completed machines, asked you. "You won't leave me... Right?" You reassured him again that you want leave him and will be there for him. While you were talking to Glisten, you had found the last machine, unfilled at all. "Oh... there's a machine here..." Glisten said. "But... you won't do it... right?" You thought about whether you should do it for the Ichor. "Y/N?... Y/N?!" You snap out of your thoughts as Glisten called you, holding your shoulders in a worried way. "Yea... I won't do the machine, Glisten." You told him. You continued walking with him. Eventually, you noticed Razzle & Dazzle walk by you, and towards the machine. You heard the dripping sound of the Ichor as it filled up the machine. "Oh... It looks like RazzleDazzle is doing the machine. But I still have you anyways." Glisten said. He grabbed you and held you tightly, aka. Hugging. He soon let go as you walked with him. After a while, you heard the dreading sound of the elevator door opening, knowing your fate lies in your options. "All those TRAITORS. Leaving me like this. You are something different, Y/N...
You are... Mine..." You wondered what Glisten had said. (He mumbled the last part) "Hey Glist? I need to go real quick... I'll be back!" You told Glisten as you ran off. "NO...NO! HE CANNOT LEAVE ME EVER.
H.E I.S M.I.N.E!" Glisten ran after you, aggressively. As he got near you, he grabbed your shoulder,pulling you down. "OW! LET ME GO GLISTEN!" You yell at him. He didn't let go, he only held you TIGHTER. "NO WAY Y/N, YOU'RE MINE. FOREVER!" Glisten yelled back as he pulled you away form the elevator. "GET OFF ME YOU-" It was too late, You had passed out unknowingly.
The last thing you heard was,
"Y/O/U/'/R/E/M/I/N/E/N/O/W/
/F/O/R/E/V/E/R/."

-672 words-