◇Twisted Sprout x Toon reader♡

Ty for the request, TheSleepyCat13!

-{Warning: Obsessive behaviour and a little swearing}-

You ran faster than ever. You eat a speed candy and drink a pop soda. You ran across the floor like your life depended on it. Well, technically, your life did depend on it. Twisted Toddles was chasing you like the crazy ankle bitter she was. You found the last machine and started extracting it. The Ichor dripped into the machine before it became a stream of Ichor flowing in.

DING

The machine had been filled. You ran toward the elevator quickly. However, due to your carelessness of only running towards the elevator, Toddles got a hit off you. You ranvfaster, not wanting to lose another heart. You leapt towards the elevator and got in before it closed. The shutters below opened, meaning only one thing.

Dandy had come with new items at his shop! Luckily for you, he was selling bandages! You quickly bought it from him and regained one heart back. "Thanks, Dandy." You thanked him. He replied to you with a big smile. He soon pulled down the lever, and his shop descended down. He waves with his usual smile, signalling goodbye. Soon, the elevator doors would open up...

DING DONG...

The dreading sound of the doors opening made you shiver throughout your body. Pebbles started running off like the energetic and playful dog he is. You ran onwards in search of the machines, but you couldn't help but feel something... was watching you...

...

Was there something watching you? Maybe...

You shook off the countless thoughts and found a machine. You started extracting it. "I can't afford to lose you..." A voice could be heard in the distance. You looked around, but there was nothing there...

BZZT!

"Oh SHIT!" You thought. You turned back at the machine to realise you had missed the skillcheck.

Thump Thump THUMP

You heard loud footsteps running towards you, making you leave the machine. You tried to hide behind some boxes, but the footsteps only grew louder. Then, it stopped? You looked around, but there wasn't anything still. Soon, you noticed a large shadow in front of you. You slowly turn your head upwards, seeing a big shadowy figure covered in Ichor. You started running from whoever the figure was. You ran out from behind the wall, unaware that twisted Goob had spotted you. As Goob stretched out his hands towards you, something pulled you back, and you flew towards the boxes again. Due to the immense impact when you hit the boxes, you had lost a heart and suffered severe injuries. "Ow..." You groaned in pain. The figure, who pulled you back, turned around and saw that you were in pain. You looked up at the figure and saw it was Sprout! "Sprout?... Is that you?" You called out to him. Your boyfriend, Sprout, had gone missing for multiple days already. There hadn't been any news or whereabouts on him. "Dear, I'm so sorry about that. Let me help you." Sprout grabbed you and started heading towards the medical room. He looked around, seeing if there were any Toons or Twisteds. He took out a medical kit from the shelf and bandaged up your wounds. He used his healing abilities to heal your injuries or any broken bones. "I'll protect you forever." He said. You looked at him, happiness spreader throughout you, knowing that he was fine.

DING DING

You realised another two machines had been completed. Sprout was also aware of this. "Ah... more machines have been completed." He said, giving off a bad aura. You could tell he was annoyed by all the Toons, hatred filled throughout him. "How dare they leave me like this, I treated them well! I BAKED FOR THEM!" His voice grew louder. He ran off, knowing well what he would do to those...

TRAITORS.

SPLAT

SPLAT

SPLAT

You heard the sounds of your fellow Toons die, but why?... You knew Sprout wanted his revenge, so you immediately ran to stop him. It was too late, Sprout had found the last Toon. It was Vee. "Sprout, why are you doing this to us?... Y/N?! Help me please!- " Vee said before she was killed by Sprout. "Sprout, why... why did you do that?..." You asked.
"Hehehe... HAHAHA! YOU'RE MINE Y/N, ONLY MINE!" You ran, trying to escape your "boyfriend". But, just as you were about to outrun him, something had grabbed your leg. You fell as it pulled you back to Sprout. He had used his thorns to pull you and stop you from running away. "YOU'RE MINE NOW Y/N! NOBODY ELSE SHOULD HAVE YOU!" He grabbed you, pulling you away from anything. He raised his claw and in the next second... Everything went black.
"YOU'RE MINE NOW Y/N"

-799 words-