Chapter 1- The pain

She didn't know what happened but she felt herself fall into a hole in a forest on her school summer camp, she didn't blame anyone since it's her fault of being curious of the noise inside the forest.

Just how many years ago was it when she's here in the dark room she don't know but one thing for sure she's dead since she felt the sharp branch pierced her stomach in a sec.

'Damn It, If only I didn't became curious like Elsa I wouldn't have been here'- The Woman, Cursed in her mind as she sat¿? on the ground in frustration.

'I could have been already watching anime or smtg but I guess god forbid'-
She sighed as she then saw a bright light from afar.

'Jesus I'm not ready yet but okay father I'm coming!'- The woman shrugged her shoulder as she slowly walked then it started into a running phace, but what she didn't expect was to feel a pain in her abonomen.

"Augh!"- The Woman, groaned out in pain as she now finally opened her once black eyes now green eyes. She squinted her eyes as of to adjust from the bright light hey don't blame her she's been stuck in a dark room for who knows how long.

"Now where am I, oh my what a luxurious room!"- The woman looked for a mirror but at the same time admired the dark themed room with some golden highlights.

She slowly strode to a nearby shelf as she took a small mirror. She looked as her eyes widened to not see her black eyes but a emerald green eyes looking back at her, she made a few blinks and movements only to find the woman in the mirror copying her.

She backed away as she accidentally let go of her mirror making a loud crashing sound, she winces at the loud noise as she tried to process things she knew very well who she is now and she remembers it clearly unlike her life.

"My Queen!, are you alright!?"- The door crashed as it revealed a woman it was clear that the maid whi barges was also a vampire as you can see slits in her pupils.

The Woman who will now call herself Cordelia looked through her memories as to remember who the lady is Infront of her.

"Ah, Adeline... I'm quiet fine just dizzy"- Cordelia reassured her maid who was helping her compose herself.

"You really should be careful my Queen as you're carrying the prince on your womb"- Adeline, the maid said as it made the purple haired woman stop in her tracks.

'Good creator or whatever you are you could have just put me where she had already given birth to the triplets'- Cordelia sobbed in her mind as she imagined herself giving birth to the triplets.

"I'm fine, what's my schedule for today"- Cordelia asked Adeline calmly as she took a seat on a couch near her terrace window.

"Non, My Queen as what the King said that you shouldn't tire yourself"- Adeline said while bowing calmly looking at her master who is now acting weird, due to vampires blood they can easily remember through their memories that's why she was able to quickly notice her masters new behavior.

"You may leave"- Cordelia said not looking at the maid but made a finger sign that she can leave, Adeline deadpan as she looked at her master trying to act nonchalant about the fact she's carrying three babies on her womb.

"Very Well, My Queen"