Chapter 1

April 5 2013

Today was Friday it was an okay day, i got an A on my math test! Rose told me she liked my boyfriend! How could she?!? What's wrong with her? Well i came home and until my parents are fully divorced i have to go to my dad's house Monday-Wednesday and my moms the rest so, I'm at my mom's tonight with Alice and Becca. Like normal we went to our rooms all night and all ate dinner separately, I ate a TV diner meal so mashed potatoes, corn, and chicken, I believe Alice had the same, Becca had pasta and who knows about Mom i haven"t seen her once at all today. She hasn't even said hello or asked how my day is. Well I should probably go and check on her make sure she's okay and talk to her for a bit, ask if she's eaten.

                                                                     Later

Well I checked on mom she was crying on the floor again. She refused to eat, poor mom. She is not taking the divorce well I just wish she could pull it together for my sisters and I. I didn't have the chance  to tell her about my math test since I couldn't really get her to talk at all. I made her drink some water and got her to go the bathroom. I went to go talk to Alice to go and brake the bad news.

"Alice, code blue" I said  while fighting back the tears.(Code blue is crying and well...sad)

"Oh, god not again. Should I go and I see her?" Alice replied

"No, no, no, no, no she's  in a breakable state anything could set her off."

"OK, OK, OK, OK, I won't."Alice's eyes filled with tears, she looked at me and said

"I'm freaking out! What are we going to do, we can't live like this. It's almost everyday now, these breakdowns are too common."

I wrapped my arms around her. I swolled back my tears

" Alice, babe we ARE going to be OK i promise and she will get better. Time heals all." I think of what i just said i don't even believe it. Are we going to be OK? What will we do if we aren't? what if.... then Alice interrupted me

"Catherine," Alice started to say with tears rolling off her face like a waterfall

"I love you." I as stunned in our house we don't say those three words together, I  couldn't believe it this was the first time she's ever said t hat to me or in general.

" I love you too Hun." I needed to say it back and  it felt good to be wanted and loved.

I layed down with her and watched TV for a while until she fell asleep. As i left her room all i could imagine was her face telling me she loved me... somebody loves me :)