Teardrops to say goodbye

Hello my name is Catherine. I'm a 15 year old student with brown hair, and dark brown eyes. I'm 5"4 with the 'perfect body'.......... big boobs, small waist, and fair size hips. I'm the coolest kid in my school, everyone looks up to me. Im quite intelligent and I get straight A's. I'm also athletic. I play soccer, baseball, volleyball, basket ball and many more.  The only sport I have tryed that  I can't quite get is football, it seems quite pointless and violent. Anyways I have the best people in the world as my friends, I have Rose, Rachel, Madeline and Molly. Plus may I add I have the best boyfriend in the world! He's popular but not too popular, he's nice but not too nice, he's smart but not to smart well you get the point, he's perfect not to mention he's got a rocking body.OMG, it's amazing!

My life may sound perfect to you but it's far from, what I just told you was my life at school but at home I'm a failure,.........an idiot, a screw up and I'm not wanted. My parents are divorced and my sisters and I have to choose sides. I don't know what to do.  My sister Alice, who is 14( my fav sis) is moving to my dads. My sister Becca, who is 17 is moving into my moms, and last but not least my sister Daisy is going to my dads. Both of our yorkie dogs, Emily and Filly are going to my dads. I feel like I have to move in with my mom, the truth is I would rather live by myself but that's not an option since I work at Tim Hortons, and make 10$ an hour......what will i do?

Love, Catherine <3