Day 1: Your Firsts, and Mine

"Is this your first time doing this?"

"During office hours, yes."

"Then, does that mean you've done this outside office hours?"

Climbing the large sofa, the sole heir of the Shinra Company drops his expensive coat onto the shiny floor as if it is no more valuable than a piece of rag. Next falls his belt; as he makes his approach, he loosens his black tie all the same, the normally smooth and straight dress shirt he wears is now uncharacteristically unkempt.

There is a smile that isn't quite a smile on his face. Whether he is in a good mood or sarcastically hiding his displeasure, one can only wonder, for he has always been a hard one to read.

In the meantime, on the aforementioned sofa, a long-haired man in a black suit sits motionless.

"Not with the son of my employer, at the very least," Tseng can only look up helplessly at the charming young tyrant, secretly finding the falling locks of his golden hair mesmerizing as they glimmer in the dim light. "Rather than the timing, I honestly find committing this sort of deed with the Vice President of the company I work for more astounding than anything I've ever known before."

"You're avoiding my question, Tseng." Now sitting on the other man's lap, Rufus Shinra gazes down at his subordinate, lifting the latter's chin. "Is it so hard to be straightforward about it? Are you afraid that you would upset me if you were to be honest?"

"...From my experiences thus far, I have come to understand that most people won't be happy to know that they are not the first."

At a glance, it may seem like a situation where a prey has been cornered and trapped by a predator. Few would correctly guess that it is actually the reverse, that the prey is dauntlessly taunting a hesitant predator to jump on him.

When instructed to check on the President's son, Tseng expected this trip to be just another part of his routine work. After the disturbance this young executive caused some time ago, conspiring with the AVALANCHE terrorists and creating all sorts of trouble for the company, he was sentenced to a temporary house arrest as punishment in the Turks' secret headquarters so that they would be able to monitor his activity regularly.

But who would've thought that the future leader of the Shinra Company's kingdom had come up with another trick to pull — and that Tseng was the target of his scheme this time?

"Fair enough. I do feel little amusement to know that I cannot get that first place from you," says Rufus. He unties Tseng's ponytail and takes his long hair into his hands, bringing the smooth ends to his lips. "But you being experienced isn't necessarily a bad thing. I shall expect a satisfying performance from you tonight."

"Are you sure you want to do this here, sir?"

"Why not? This may be the headquarters of the Turks but it is still an asset of Shinra Company, hence I am allowed to use it however I please. After all, in due time, it will belong to me," the blond young man smirks. He throws his arms around Tseng's shoulders, leaning forward until their noses nearly brush each other. "And so will you."

"I always belong to the Shinra Company, Mr. Vice President."

"Which is my father's. Soon, it will be mine...and so will you."

The repeat of his words has an emphasis in them that it gives off the impression of how the speaker wishes for the listener to engrave his intention to both the heart and mind.

Rufus presses their lips together and wastes no time sliding his tongue in. The way he is so eloquent in doing so can truly make one wonder if the young heir, too, is well-versed in the art of making love.