CHAPTER 27

Guys, let's answer some of your questions!

1. Does Abhimanyu have any past relationships (like a lover or anything)?
Answer: Absolutely not! He doesn't even have a single fling.

2. Who is Siya, and what is her relationship with Abhimanyu and the Raichand family? Answer: Siya is someone very close to Abhimanyu, whom he considers his dearest sister.

3. With whom does Akshara always talk between scenes?
Answer: She talks to her "Dusht Prani" (her devilish soul), who casually appears in her imagination to ease her tension (wink*).

4. Is this some kind of time-travelling story?
Answer: Yes, it's actually a time-travelling story, but between two parallel universes. You'll learn more about this soon when Akshara's past is revealed.

5. Wasn't Meera the name of Akshara's mother?
Answer: No, Meera is Inayah's mother. You'll read about her in today's chapter. Also, Abhimanyu's chachi is named Meera, but they are different people.

6. How does Akshara know Elsa and Aslan's names?
Answer: She got to know about them from the younger clan.

7. What is the relationship between Abhimanyu and Inayah?
Answer: There isn't any special relationship between them; it's more about Zayn and Akshara.

---

The story begins when Akshara accidentally meets Aria after a tragedy. Aria brings Akshara to her house to disguise her as Aria because they look somewhat alike. However, Akshara, unaware of Aria's true intentions, mistakes her evil deeds for kindness and trusts her. The truth is revealed when Abhimanyu barges into Aria's house with his bodyguards and spits venomous words at Akshara, making her think that he hates her. He then demands that she accompany him to his palace so he can keep tabs on her.

After Akshara enters his house, his family treats her very well. Later, Abhimanyu orders Akshara to become his personal assistant so that he can keep a close eye on her. On one hand, Akshara believes that Abhimanyu hates her because, in his eyes, she is the reason for his beloved sister's traumatic life. On the other hand, Abhimanyu only wants to keep Akshara safe from the danger looming over her. Yes, he has known her from the very beginning-in fact, he has been waiting for his "little moon" to appear for four years! Now that she is finally in front of him, he doesn't want to miss any chance to keep her close and safe.

And as for abhímanyu that how he became their saviour at the time he travelled in her universe then lemee tell you abhimanyu's mother was connected to akshara's world and that's why he too was connected by default.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Someone asked how Akshara applied for the interview since she had just arrived the day before, right? The answer is that Akshara took Arohi's help because when she went to Mr. Raichand's house, she didn't want anyone to say that she was living off him for free. She didn't want to depend on him, so she asked Arohi for help. Since Atharva is Arohi's friend, he understood her request and, without needing any ID proof, agreed to give Akshara the job based solely on her talent. But before Akshara could even go for the interview, Abhimanyu had already made a job proposal for her, and as we know, he wouldn't have asked for any ID proof either.

I haven't written this scene yet because I'm waiting to write it from Arohi's point of view. This scene will appear in her POV.

---