QUEEN OF AJMER

Hello everyone I want you all to follow me on instagram-@vwrites__._
For the spoilers of both the book.

Advik's POV

I saw my rani sa standing in front of me. The smile with which she entered inside was gone of her face.

Fuck

This was not supposed to happen.

"Why are you here?" She didn't ask this question to me. She asked it from Anvika.

"To be the queen of Ajmer. I want to marry your husband. I want him to to be mine and that's why I am here...and your husband loves ne too" I want to kill this girl very badly.

I saw tears in my rani sa's eyes which were breaking me from inside. I can't see her like this.

Anvika left the room...thank god.

"Rani sa-

She didn't let me finish and something which broke me.

"Mr Raghuvanshi birthday toh aapka hai lekin gift mujha mila hai"

(Mr Raghuvanshi, it's your birthday but I have got a gift.)

"Rani sa it's not like that. I was waiting for you to return-

I wanted to explain her everything but today she was not in mood to listen to me.

"Whyyyyy were you waiting for me to return??Why didn't you tell about this before?? I hate you Advik Raghuvanshi"

She sat on the floor.

I too sat on the floor infront of her and cupped her face. I wiped the tears from her face.

"Rani sa aapko ya baat pata haina aapka aadi kuch bhi kar sakta hai lekin aapko dhoka nhi da sakta hai..Mai aapka India vapas aana ka intezaar kar raha tha so that Mai aapko saari cheeza achaa sa bata sako..

I love you my rani sa. Mai sirf apni rani sa ka aadi hu. Advik Raghuvanshi pa sirf aapka hak hai"

She looked at me with her teary eyes.

"Aadi"

"Hukum karyia rani sa aapka lia ham kya kar sakta hai" She chuckled at looked at me lovingly

"Ajmer ka rana sa sirf Udaipur ki rajkumari ka hai jo ki abb Ajmer ki rani sa hai" I said to her and with that I captured her lips.

The kiss was full of passion. I don't know why but her kiss feels like magic.

All my problems vanished. It felt likemy peace. I cupped her face and started kissing her harshly.

She was no less. She was eating me. For the first time she was doing this. She has never behaved like this when we used to kiss before.

Soon we left each other.

"Always remember that you are mine no one is allowed to cone between us...and if we are going to talk about your ex her destruction is on the way"

I just smiled because I know that my Rani sa can do anything..and even I want her to kill that bitch or do anything with her I Don't care.

The only thing I care about is my rani sa's safety

Then with a little bit of touch up me and my rani sa came downstairs.

"For so long you both were inside I thought that the door will open when the prince or princess of Ajmer will come"

Chachi sa teased us. I saw my rani sa blushing at the statement.

Only if they knew what we both were doing inside.