Shopping

Advik's POV

So today everyone in my house is ready to go to the shopping with none other than my rani sa and her family. I will join them later because I have a very important meeting today and I can't miss it. My family insested me alot to join them but this meeting is very important. Right now I am in my car and I am going to office but I just want to end the meeting in seconds but sadly this can't happen I just want to meet her see her and hug her. She is just so beautiful that she has become my obsession my world and everything but she need to my past even I have decided that I will tell her after our marriage. I didn't realize when I reached office thinking all this. I saw Agastya thee yesterday I asked her that why he was looking at Shanaya like that he told me that she is her ex. I was knowing about his relationship and his breakup. I know how difficult it was for him to end everything and behave like nothing happened but I was not knowing that Shanaya is the only girl who did all this to him. I have seen him crying all day not even focusing on work but now he has decided that he will make her regret her decision. I think I should stay out of it.

Me- My baby is waiting for me

Agastya- Oo baby babu chal meeting ha teri or uska baad hama shopping pa bhi Jaana ha.

Me- Why are you soo excited??

Agastya- If your forgetting that girl Shanya is bhabhi's best friend and I would love to tease her in the since destroy her.

Me- Ohk......Chal aab chala

Then we straight went to conference room and the meeting was w hours long and I was irritated by this so as soon as meeting got over we both left for shopping and maa sa was calling me continuously.

When we reached the mall we went to ladies section as maa sa told me that everyone is their as for today we have booked this whole mall.

(A/N- Bhai thodi ameeri hama bhi da da yaha toh jehar khana ka paisa nhi ha)

And in ladies section I was mesmerized by the beauty as my rani sa was standing there in a saree and she was looking eternal. When she saw she gave a smile and I reciprocated it and murmured "ya ladki kisi din meri maut ki vajah banegi" then she showed me two lehnga two choose which one but I rejected both of them and she got furious.

Trishika's Pov

I know he is handsome and cool that doesn't mean that he will reject my choices. I went to select more dresses but suddenly a beautiful lehnga appeared in front of me and I saw the person who was standing in front of me holding that lehnga was none other than then my soon to be husband.

Him- How is this one

Me- It is sooooooooooo beautiful......I loved it.

He chuckled listening to me and replied

Him- Then go and try it I can't wait to see you in this lehnga.

Me- OK.....jo hukum raja sahab

And I left from there and heard that he was murmuring something but I was not able to hear it so I royally ignored it. I went yo changing room and tried the lehnga I was looking eternal in it but I wanted to see his reaction. I came out and saw him talking on his phone I don't know how I am really looking right now but he is looking breathtaking. After he ended the call he turned and saw me. He was just staring at me I got nervous and thought that I am not looking good so I called him and asked him

Me- How am I looking??

He came near me and wishpered

Him- I just want to pin you to the nearest wall and kiss you till the time you are not breathless.