𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, real life supergirl

"𝐇𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬!"

      𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄, Sam never once thought that he'd see Raven Reyes in a pod made of scrap metal, dried blood sticking to the side of her head. He would always say that she was a real life Supergirl, because as much as they competed with each other, he couldn't help but say she was amazing at everything she did.

      He's sure she's still amazing - he doesn't think a lot could've changed in the time he spent in the Skybox and down on Earth. 

      He watches her blink a few times, and he assumes she's regaining her senses. He's sure that seeing two teenagers stare at her in amazement after literally flying a pod down to Earth all by herself is a lot - he isn't questioning the delay in her response.

      "Hi" She breathes out. "Wait - Sam? I made it?".

      Clarke and him nod, watching a smile grow on the girl's face. He backs away from the pod, letting the girl step out and take in her surroundings. He feels excited - there's finally someone on Earth with him that he's willing to work with besides Makayla and Monty, and not to mention how Raven's probably the smartest person he knows.

      As he turns away from the pod, he sees Quinn finally reach them, staring in awe at the fact that there's someone alive, living and breathing, stepping out of the pod. "The Ark sent someone down?".

      He shrugs. He's not sure if the Ark did do that or not - given the council's track record of being absolute shitheads, he doesn't think the pod was sent down based off of a decision the council made. No, he thinks someone rebelled against the council and purposely came down to the ground, and there's only one person who it could've been.

      Then he remembers that there should be a radio in the pod, giving them the opportunity to contact the Ark for help. He turns to go back to the pod, wanting to make some sort of contact with anyone who might be trying to listen for them, but sees Raven spinning in her spot, laughing as she takes in the sight around her. He can't help but watch and feel a smile forming on his face, because he hasn't seen someone this happy in a while. Everything's been slowly crawling towards being absolute shit, new challenges being thrown at them almost every day.