chapter 15

Author's pov

"woh toh bhabhi ko hii pata chalega na kya karega"abhiman enters while saying this with a teasing smile....

"Aree waah beta itne din baad aapne apna muh dikhai rasam kiya!!"Anushka said while laughing a bit..

"Mummy ji mein toh aaphi ke paas rahu par apka joh yeh beta h na dhruv mujhe chain se sans nahi lene detaaaa!!" Everyone laughed but abhiman stopped laughing when his eyes met aarohi's.... As soon as their eyes met, time seemed to stand still. There was a deep spark in both their eyes, as if their souls were communicating with each other. Without uttering a single word, they got lost in each other's gaze ..Their hearts began to race....

"Ahm ahm" dhruv coughed making them break their intensified eye moment..

Aarohi looked at dhruv and went in the kitchen to bring water... As soon as she came back abhiman took the water glass from her hands making their hands touch...at this point aarohi's heart skipped a beat..

"Ruv ji ap theek h?"Tanisha looked with concerned eyes towards him and caresses his back..

"Ji ji ham--"dhruv was cut off by a voice..

"HAM ISS RISHTE SE RAAZI NAHI H!! " they all turned towards the main door and saw Mahesh Rathore standing their with his full aura and raged eyes towards his son..He walked through the passage grabbed dhruv's hand and led him into a room..

" HAM APKA VIVAH USS DOO KAURI KI LARKI SE NAHI KARVAINGE !!" Mahesh growled in anger and dhruv fisted his hand in anger....

"HAM APNI HONE WALI ARDHANGINI KE KHILAF EK AUR LAVZ NAHI SUNENEGE"
Dhruv roared ..
"APNE JOH LARKI HAMARE LIYE PASAND KI THI WOH DO KAURI KI THI.."dhruv said this when his father shouted at him
"DHRUV!"Mahesh glared at him
" HAM PAR CHILLANE SE SACH NAHI BADAL JAIGA MAHESH THAKUR .. !!"Mahesh was taken a shock when dhruv called him with full name ..
"AUR HAMARI MAA RAZI H HAMEIN AUR KISI KI RAZAMANDI KI ZARURAT NAHII!! ...AUR AGAR HAM KISI KE SATH VIVAH KARENGE TOH WOH SIRF TANISHA THAKUR HOGI!!"and with that dhruv went outside the room

He went to the garden and saw everyone sitting there but not her
Dhruv's mother looked at him and said"idhar aaiye "
Dhruv went and sat near his mother...
Despite sitting next to his mother, he was feeling restless and was looking here and there..
Aarohi noticed that and said in a teasing tone "jiju apki aankhein jisko khoj Rahi h woh yaha nahi apne kamre m ..tayyar ho rahi h"..No sooner had he heard her than he started walking toward her room...

As soon as he opened the gates of their room and was mesmerized by her beauty.. She was trying to put a eye liner but it seemed to have other plans. The more she tried to perfect it, the more it resembled a map to a hidden treasure. At this rate, she was irritated and then she felt someone hugging her and nuzzling his face in her neck...
She shivered a bit and was about to turn back when she recognised his smell and relaxed ..
"Kya hua kuch chahiye apko?"she said ..
"Sukoon chahiye" he said and started leaving wet kisses .. the liner in her hand fell due to the pleasure ...
"Hamein aaj bohot saari shopping karni h ..jaldi aaiye aap dono ..baad m romance kar lena"their moment was interrupted by their sweet mom ..
(Le author blushing in the corner but sadly apne paas unke paas aesa koi nahi h )..
Btw Tanisha's outfit:-