🪼.ೃ⋆¹⋆࿔

《☆ this is @Ara0Ara0Ara writing this part^^ azure is the peachy/pink haired one and apollo is the blond haired if u wanted to know :D ☆》
1 warning!
°This part will including cussing!
☆~ •°• ~☆
Apollo POV:》
I opened my eyes, realising I had dropped one of my belongings into the ships treasure pile, the thing I had dropped was important to me so I quickly tried finding it. Not hearing the door open and shut I jumped a bit when someone began speaking.

"Oi u, why are u looking through the treasure pile?!" Some random person called out, I turned around to see it was captain *whatever*

"Srry sir, I dropped one of my belongings which isn't meant to be in the treasure pile" I spoke a bit worried about what he would reply with

"It doesn't matter ur not aloud to look trhough there!" His voice raised, "now get out,"

"No, I cannot do that I need to find what I dropped captain *whatever*" I spoke confidently but a hint of sacredness was in my voice, I quickly turned around again and continued looking

I heard the door open and shut again as captain *whatever* left, a few minutes later returning but with more people

"Take him to the bottom of the ship boys." I heard captain *whatever* say feircly, before I could react or turn around some people grabbed me, dragging me to the bottom of the ship.

Sighing, I jst let them, there was no point in arguing back or I might be the next person to have to leave..

"Well have to leave u here whilst we get someone to watch you.." rando 1 said, tieing my arms up so I couldn't open the door easily. They walked out, obviously going to get someone.

After what seem to be 10 minutes rando 1 came back in without rando2+3, but instead with a different person, I think his name was azure or something like that I forgot tbh..

"Azure, ull be watching after Apollo for a day or 3 before we can trust him on his own again" rando1 said to azure as if I wasn't here.

__《☆S4mTh3Ch1ld writing right now!!__
I took a close look at this 'Azure' guy and wow, he is shockenly attrative- He looked very gay too... but i had to suffer a day or more with this guy watching me.

After rando1 left, it was just me and this dude. It was very silent until he started making small talk with me, which was kind of strange..?

"So you must be Apollo hmm?" Azure asked, looking at me with a smug look, at the time it really pissed me off but just thinking about it, jesus i wanted to punch the shit out of him.

"Uh.. Yeah??"  I'd say stubbornly, if this guy was sent to get information out of me "stealing" i wasn't going to spit anything cause I wasn't stealing in the first place..!

"I heard you were digging through one of our boxes, is that correct..??" He leaned down and looked at me- Why is he talking like that, so fancy and- Ughhh! pissing me off.

"I was because I-" I tried explaining but he just cut me off by finishing my own sentence.

"...Lost something and I went to go look for it, is that what you were going to say..??" He spoke in a cocky tone, like jeez why'd he have to act like a huge log was stuck up his ass.

"Uh..." I took a moment to answer, I was very stunned at first but managed to reply eventually. "Yeah, I was going to say that- uhm."