- 0 -

As a kid, Russia likes to go to dangerous or scary places with his siblings. But now they have all grown up. They don't do it like they used to anymore. Everyone is so busy, they have no more time for each other.

This cabin is so old now, no one except Russia ever goes here to take care of this cabin. Right now, Russia decided to pay it a visit and decided to invite a friend in.

"How is your brother?" Russia asks. "He is doing fine, though I don't get why you care about him. He's weak, and pathetic."

"Why? Are you jealous of your brother, Martial?"

"What? Why would I?"

"You barely have friends, you often stay at home, you don't like socializing and keep pushing others away including your brother." Martial was silent for a bit. "Damn your right." All of a sudden, Russia suddenly received a phone call from an unknown number.

"Who the hell is this?" Russia answered the phone. Martial decided to stay quiet and listen in on the conversation.

— "Hello, Russia."

"Who are you? And how did you know my name?"

— "Who I am does not matter right now. I have your dear brother Belarus with me right now. If you want him alive then you'll have to play a game with me."

"WHAT?!"

Even Martial is shocked to hear this. If his brother was to be in this situation, he'd probably leave him there. "Where are you right now and where did you bring Belarus? Answer me!"

— "Calm down Russia, your brother is safe for now. He won't be anymore if you refuse me. So, what will your answer be?"

"Fine, I'll play your stupid game. Give me the location."

"Listen carefully."