A little bit of spice!~

Lucifer POV

A shiver runs down my spine. "P-play?" I ask blushing a deep shade of red. He nods. He leans in closer to my face and smiles. I feel his hands wrap around my body, a shiver runs down my spine. "Well look at this! The king of hell, shivering at my touch!" He said in my ear, his voice low and seductive. I snapped to make the room sound proof in case Charlie heard.
"Why do I have to wait this outfit Al?" I say flustered. He just smiles. I roll my eyes and sigh but then, I feel lips on my neck and my breath hitches. His lips are so soft and gentle. I feel him begin gently kissing my neck all the way down to my collarbone.
I tilt my head up, I don't know why but I just do. Instinct maybe. His kisses trail back up towards the bottom of my jaw then I feel a little pain, but soon pleasure. He bit into my jaw! I melted in his arms right then and there.
He walked over to the bed, kiss the spot where he bit me softly.

Alastor POV

I kiss the spot where i bit him feeling the mark I left. I carry him over to the bed and lay him down on his back as I take my coat and shirt off. Out of the corner of my eye I see him look away, I smile. "Now now, don't look away love!~ We must savor every moment.~" I say seductively. I throw the shirt onto a chair in his room and bend over to lay almost on top of him.
I can feel how hard he is. "Well isn't someone excited already!" I laugh. I see him roll his eyes. "Rolling out eyes now are we hm? Well little bunny's who don't behave deserve a punishment.~" I watch as his face goes red.

Third person POV

Alastor soon gets pulled down closer to Lucifer into a kiss. Alastor soon dominates the kiss easily kissing Lucifer harshly. The kiss soon softened though as Alastor gently pulled at Lucifers outfit. He soon got the okay from Lucifer and pulled his costume off, all that remained was the ears on top of his head.
He looked down at Lucifers dick that has sprung free his eyes widening. It was huge for someone his size. He looked back at Lucifer, whom Lucifer never looked away from him. Alastor then reached down taking his pants off first then his boxers next.
His hand ran down Lucifers body sending a shiver down Lucifer. He positioned himself in front of Lucifers crotch and leaned down towards his ear. "If it's to much just say he word." He said softly and Lucifer nodded
With that being said he slammed into Lucifer, his hands gripping his waist. At the sudden impact Lucifer wiggled from pain but it soon went away with the second thrust. Alastor thrusted into him again earning a loud moan from Lucifer.
Alastor watched as Lucifers head rolled back as he whimpered quietly. Then Alastor felt a hand on his wrist. "To harsh?" Lucifer just nodded. "Okay I'll slow down." As he said that his grip on Lucifers hips softened.
Astros pace softened, but this got a different pleasure out of both of them. Alastor kept his pace steady, he leaned down towards Lucifers neck. He sank his teeth deep into his neck getting a soft moan from Lucifer. He soon lifted his head and saw golden blood running down Lucifers neck.
He licked it up and it tastes amazing, for some reason. He bit a spot on Lucifers chest just underneath his collar bone.
"F-fuck Al!~" Lucifer moaned. Alastor looked at Lucifer, his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. He pulled out the tip then shoved it right back inside him getting a very loud moan from him.
"Oh Luci Luci Luci!~" Alastor said smiling down at Lucifer pinning his hands above his head. Kissing him from his neck to his jaw. "You taste and feel good!~" He panted into Lucifer ear.
A shiver ran down Lucifers spine at Alastors words. He smiled. Then he got an idea. He wrapped his legs around Alastors waist opening him up more. Alastor took this as an invite and pounded deeper into Lucifer.
Lucifers eyes rolled back as Alastor went deeper hitting all of those pleasurable spots. Lucifer then grabbed a fist full of Alastors hair making Alastor shudder. Alastor liked pain, it might've been a kink he had. Alastor looked at Lucifer.
"Now now Luci you know better than to tease me like this!" He moaned as Lucifer pulled his head closer to his. "Awh did I find somebody's kink?~" Lucifer said seductively. Alastor looked down at him. "Oh fuck I didn't know he could be dominant!" He thought to himself. Lucifer pulled his hair tighter making Alastor shove his cock deeper inside of Lucifer. Lucifer moaned letting go of Alastor hair. Alastor started thrusting faster and deeper this time with more desperation.
"Oh f-fuck!~ A-Al please!~" Lucifer moaned getting a grip of Alastors hair again. Lucifers head rolled back and so did his eyes as he released another moan.
Alastors grip on Lucifers hips tightened and his nails dug into his skin. Lucifer let go of his hair and clawed down Alastors back, leaving red marks down it. The sensation of Lucifers nails against Alastors skin was Oddly pleasurable to Alastor, this gave him more motivation to slam into him harder.
The warmth pooling into his stomach, having power over someone else, and having Lucifer crumbling in his arms gave him some pleasure. This made him slam into Lucifer even more.
"F-Fuck! A-al!~" Lucifer moans, "I-Im close!~" he moaned as his head rolled back. Alastors grip on Lucifers waist tightens as he continued to slam into Lucifer, with his free hand be began to stroke Lucifers cock.
Lucifers hips began bucking against Alastors cock and his nails dug deeper as he clawed down his back again. "Fuck!~ cum for me Luci!~" Alastor groaned as he went deeper into Lucifer
Alastors hand pumped Lucifers cock. Alastor lips smashed into lucifers, his tongue making his way into his mouth fighting against Lucifers snake like tongue. "Fuck!" Alastor was able to moan between the kissing. Alastor fucked him harder, his pumping motion going faster.
"Alastor!~" Lucifer moaned in pleasure. He felt his cock twitch and soon cum spilled all over Alastors stomach, this didn't stop the pumping motion Alastor was doing to him. Alastor continued thrusting until he soon filled Lucifer with his own cum, fucking the cum back inside Lucifer.
Alastors motions had soon slowed and came to a stop. He pulled out and Lucifer looked at Alastors cock. "Holy shit- how did that fit inside me?" He questioned and laughed making Alastor flustered. Alastor leaned down and wiped a tear from lucifers face. "You did well love." He said smiling down at Lucifer.
Lucifer sat up and attempted to stand, but soon fell to the floor. He glared at Alastor. Alastor just laughed then ran to help him up. He placed him on the bed. "How about I go run the shower and you wait here till it's ready okay?" Lucifer nodded and Alastor walked out to the bathroom.

//Hello everyone! I hope I didn't disappoint in this chapter! I don't think I'm good at writing smut so id love to hear you guys opinions on this!! I hope you enjoyed this! I loved you all!!!!\\