Chapter 13: More Company

(new game, guess the villain whos gonna show up before you read)

Grace clung to Hades as the group of villains made their way to the living room. Iago and Diablo had flowed off to find their masters, but everyone else arrived at a rather empty living room. Present in the room was Facilier who was sitting on the sofa chatting with Prince John about finances. Scare and Shere Khan were lying on the carpet, sunlight gazing at them through the windows. Cruella sat in one of the lounge chairs sketching an outfit.

Hades looked around the room, surprised that it was so empty. He thought he said for everyone to meet back here before he left the table. Go figure no one would listen to him. "Where'd everybody go?"

"Away," Scar mumbled with his eyes shut.

"What was all the commotion upstairs?" Cruella asked, not bothering to look up from her notebook.

"We got ourselves some more assistance." He gestured to the group behind him. The villains in the room all looked up at their fellow compatriots.

"Great, more roommates." Shere Khan murmured as he and Scar shut their eyes once more.

"Hey, this ain't too bad. At least now we got people who can actually cook." Hades said as he took grace into the room, sitting himself down on one of the empty chairs.

Prince John shrugged. "Anything could be better than that ramen you made."

Hades raised a brow in his direction "Hey, what's wrong with my cooking?" his flaming hair started to turn orange.

"Ya." Pain and panic added, standing up for their boss.

"Everything hades." Skinner mocked from the doorway. "If I still owned Gusteau's, I would never let you into my kitchen."

"Well, I liked it," Grace said, looking up at Hades.

Hades smiled as he ruffled Grace's hair. "At least someone agrees."

"Whatever, now how about you point us in the direction of the kitchen? I would much rather spend my time cooking than spending it with the likes of you!" Skinner shouted pointing his finger at Hades.

Hades let out a frustrated humph and he explained where the kitchen was. "Take a left out of her, head straight past 3 hallways, then take a right, then a left. Can't miss it"

"Sweet, I can't wait to start baking some of my spinach puffs," Kronk said with a smile, rubbing his hands together.

Morph even made a strange noise that Silver seemed to understand. "Couldn't have said it better myself morph." He started to head down the hall, gesturing for the other chefs to follow. "Come along mates, we got some work to do."

Grace watched as the three chefs left. Kronk skipped down the hall, and Skinner grumpily followed, muttering words Grace couldn't and shouldn't hear. That just left Yzma, who crossed her arms and leaned august the doorway. After a few moments of silence, she spoke up.

"Well Hades, what is it you had in mind potion-wise?" she questioned, hoping to get her mind off of being stuck here with the people she hated most.

"Well Yzma, we could use your expertise on animal transformation," Facilier said, typing away from his computer.

She looked over at the Shadowman intrigued. "Go on."

Facilier was about to continue his sentence when Grimhilda entered the room. "Alright, who invited the three chefs into my kitchen? I thought we decided the kitchen was mine to use until four?!" she shouted entering the room.