Chapter 10: Second Thoughts

Taylors POV

"Taylor? Taylor, i'm sorry."

What was this? Heaven? Hell?

"Taylor, please stop screaming, I know I should have caught you."

Giggling?

I peeped through my eyelids, but instead of fluffy clouds, or waterfalls of lava, I saw green. Green trees, green floor. I was exactly where I was when I died.

"Taylor, for fucks sake don't play dead on me."

"Jeff?" I jerked upright, backing away from the monster that warmed my heart... And not in a romantic way.

"Whats up with you?" He stood up, wiping mud off of his jeans.

"You killed me, you bastard." I wouldn't cry, what was I to expect? Hanging around with a killer.

"Killed you? That's why you're breathing and standing right in front of me now ." He almost face palmed. "Come on, we have a Silver to save."

Was that all just a dream? Shit.

"Out of all people, why would I choose to kill you?" Jeff held out his hand and helped me up. "You are the only person that has truly made me happy. To lose you would break my heart." He wrapped his arms around my waist, confirming that it was just a dream, he would never do anything to hurt me.

"I can't loose silver either, we need to find him before it's too late." Jeff kissed me before grabbing my hand.

"Lets go."

A/N

Short chapter because I felt bad for 'killing' Taylor ;)

And it wasn't really clear but basically
When Taylor tripped over the log and landed on the keys she passed out and thats when she had the dream about Jeff killing her so it's okay she's not really dead lolll just her being clumsy like always