Chapter 17

Sydney POV
*edited*

In the beginning Luke and I were awkward. But when we started sneaking out at night to go to a special place.

It scared me at first that he was a vampire, but when I got to know him he was actually pretty sweet.

We got to learn more about each other. I had my first kiss with him there. So . he asked me to be his girlfriend of course I said yes.

Luke's POV

When Lily said she knew where her sister was I kind of freaked out. If her dad is a werewolf we can get killed with one bite.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

I asked Sydney. She looked at me with a concerned look on her face. She nodded her head slightly. I grabbed her hand and walked her to her room.

Sydney POV

When we get to my room I sit on my bed while Luke starts pacing around. Why is he so nervous? Should I be nervous too?

"Luke, what's wrong?"

I asked in a completely calm voice. Wow I thought my voice would crack or something.

"You can't come with us. It's just too dangerous. I will tell the guys with human girlfriends to leave them here."

He says in a concerned voice. Wait I want to come with. I've just been this helpless little girl stuck in this. I mean I want to help. But what about Nikki? I can't have him getting hurt.

"Okay Luke I'll stay. But I need you to promise you'll stay safe."

I sigh sadly. He smiled nodding in the process.

"I got to go."

He gives me a quick peck on the lips and walks out leaving me speechless.

Lily POV

When Luke came back I ran over to him. I motion him to bend down to my level. He does as instructed and I whisper this into his ear,

"Luckey I know you like Sydney."

At first he looks shock, but then grins at me. I smile back and skip over to Nikki.

"Hey Nikki I'm going to go without you, but when I come back you better not have eaten all the cake."

I joke with him. He gives me a sad look before smiling weakly. My smile turns into a frown.

"What's wrong?"

I ask. Did I say something? It better not be about that cake. I mean I will let him eat a few slices, but not the whole cake.

"What if you get hurt like the last time?"

He asks sadly. I give him an 'are you serious look'. I let out a deep sigh.

"Nikki, the boys will protect me. I'm coming back with my sister so leave at least 2 slices for the both of us."

He cracks a smile at my stupid comment. I love making people happy. It just gives me a warm feeling inside.

"Come on Lily."

Calum calls out. I give Nikki a warm smile and walk away. I walk out of the house holding 3 of Calum's fingers.

I hop in his car and the others hop in too. I smile at us all in the car.

"So where to?"

Ashton asked. I take a deep sigh. This sucks but I'll do anything to find my sister. I take a deep breath.

"My old house."

I sigh. I honestly never want to go back there.

"So Emilee what is up with this witch stuff.?"

I ask trying to make conversation. I need to to take my mind off things.

"Well since its your birthday your bond with your sister is stronger. When you are close enough to your sister and she is hurt or your hurt, you or her get weak. You will feel the pain she is going through. If she breaks something you will too. When she gets a bruise so will you."

I look at her frightened. That isn't cool at all. I'm starting to rethink all this witch crap.

"But that's only when your close enough. And on your birthday your power is stronger. But it's only stronger with your sister then without."

I smile. Well at least there is an up side.

"So Mikey what's the plan? Since you can see into the future you can tell us what will happen."

I ask him. He starts to get nervous. I look around to see that everyone in the car is nervous. What happened? Do they know something I don't?

"What? What's is it?"

I ask looking at them. Mikey seemed to have been having a conversation with Calum in his mind, they were looking at each other with blank expression. Mikey let out a deep sigh.

"I lost my powers. There were these people called the c-"

Before he could finish I felt in excruciating pain in my stomach. I scream in pain.

"What is it?"

Luke asked with concern.

"My stomach!!!"

Is all I could get out before I felt another pain in my legs. I cry out.

"Make it stop."

I yell.

"We're here."

Ash says quickly.

My vision gets blurry and I'm in another room. I look up to see him beating me or should I say Sydni.

"He is beating her in my basement."

I say once my vision is back to normal. Then I feel an agonizing pain in my head. I squeeze my head.

We hurry out the car Luke holding me bridal style. I squirm in his grip as I keep feeling pain. Then I feel something crack in my knee. I feel the tears slipping down my cheeks.

When we enter the house I see that nothing has changed. I still see the blood streaks around house from days on end. I can hear Emilee gasp and the guys growl.

"This was my life."

I whisper before another bone cracks in my stomach.

They use their vampire speed to get to the basement. Luke puts me down next to the wall.

"This isn't a basement it's more like a jail."

Emilee says under her breath. Black. spots clouding up my vision. They speed around the cells and end up in front of me. Before I black out Ash says,

"She isn't here."

A/N I will update on Monday. 2.5k reads yay. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote please. ILYASM MY 😎😎😎 CHERRY BLOSSOMS.