chapter - 23

Author's pov ~

Day passes through as likewise you and jungkook returns from Venice Italy yesterday... last three weeks were heaven for jungkook... he enjoyed everything with you... even he didn't wanted to come here but.. he had to course he got some issues on his company that can't be handled by jimin or taehyung.. so he had to come.

Like that you both landed last night  to the Korea international airport Seoul.... and in the the morning he went to the company.. to check what's happening there...

The whole day went like that jungkook come back with tried expression on his face.. he comes inside the living room and seat on the couch.... we're his mother, his brother and eun-ji our seating...he passed bunny smile to everyone..

Jungkook - when did you come eun-ji...!!

eun-ji - today morning oppa....!! *Cheerful smile*

Jungkook - ohh i see...!!

Mrs Jeon - you're looking very tired....!!

Jung-hyun - hmm is everything okay in the company....!!

Jungkook - hmm some error in account..and suddenly two important inverter from foreign are here so...!! *learn back*

yn - here...!!

He immediately open his eyes and found his beautiful wife.. is sending infront of him with mug...

Jungkook - you....!!

yn - hmm take it....!!

Jungkook - huh....!!

yn - kook coffee...!!

Jungkook - hmm yes yes....!!

He hurriedly take the mug and gestures you to take seat next to him.. you nodded and seat next to him.. but got a confused course he's offering the some coffee to you..

yn - it's for you.. why are you're giving back...!! *Confused*

Jungkook - your looking tried.. took a sip you will feel fresh...!!

yn - no no... you're more tired.. please...!!

Jungkook - did you made this coffee...!!

yn - hmm with Alot of love...!! *Blush*

Jungkook - ohh thank you sweetheart....!!   *Red cheeck*

Jungkook - but what's the ingredients you put in this coffee to make...!!

yn - the usual you liked....!!

Jungkook - No tell me...!!

yn - milk, sugar, and coffee powder koo...!!

Jungkook - okay...!! *Mysterious smile*

He slowly took a small sip and made a weird face...

Jungkook - eww it's so.. did you forget to add something sweetheart it's taste so weird....!! *Pout*

yn - whattt but i add everything equally... how's that possible....!!

Jungkook - really but still.. the taste is kind of weird you know.. here you can take a sip....!!

You nodded and take the coffee mug from his hand and took small sip but it didn't taste weird.. so you give him back the mug...

yn - no the teste is not weird koo....!! *Said innocently*

Jungkook - really.. let me take a sip...!!

He again take small sip and then made a weird face...!!

Jungkook - umm i think you've forgotten to add sugar....!!