Chapter 3

The door opened as Y/N coughed because of the dust, suggesting that the placed hadnt been kept together.

???: Oh for fucks sake what do you want Sam?

Sam: Oh calm down Reece my presence isnt gonna kill ya

Reece: Its killing my sister.

Y/N: What?

Sam: Dont worry about him.

Sam ran past Reece as she went down a hallway.

Sam: Now wheres the big girl?

Y/N tried to follow but Reece extended his arm blocking him.

Reece: You shouldnt be here.

Sam: Im talking to your sister because of him, hes needed. Quit being racist.

???: Let him in, shut the door as well.

Reece did an eye roll and walked inside, slightly slouched as he motioned Y/N to come forward. Y/N walked inside as he saw Reece shut the door.

Y/N: Look whatever you heard about my people is untrue.

Y/N just walked off to go and speak to Sam and whoever this other person was as Reece stood back and gave him a focused look, after a moment Reece walked away, not wanting to get involved with Y/Ns business.

Y/N stared around a corner to look for Sam and he saw her speaking to a woman who seemed disinterested in talking to her, instead she had a holographic window open and was looking at it.

She looked fairly tired, physically and mentally.

Sam: Hello, hey, hi, good morning, mornin', sup. You listening?

She briefly glanced at the 2 before staring back, seeming like she was used to Sam being weird.

Sam: I got drugs.

This got a reaction out of the big girl who closed the window, she turned around and looked down at Sam.

???: Red? I aint trying to become a mutant.