8

(For you all to not get bored so I skipped days faster)

(Zhan's pov)...

Today is 13 and tomorrow is my marriage. God everything happened so fast. And I was unable to meet him on 10 as he went on a mission. Now I will meet him directly at marriage venue.

“Where are you lost Zhan?”, Jiyang asked, “Where else must be thinking about his soon to be husband”, Xuan said and Zhan blushed “Oh ho someone is blushing now”, Ji Li said, “Aayo, stop”, Zhan said “Why are you shy? He's your husband isn't he?”, Yubin said, “Yubin and you all don't tease me!” Zhan said “Zhan gè, let's get wasted tonight, though it's your last night as single”, Ji Li said “You know I have low alcohol tolerance ” Zhan said, “Zhan gè, we will handle you don't worry Yubin and Jiyang gè have high tolerance, please Zhan gè just tonight only”, Ji Li said “Ok fine, let's get wasted together ”, Zhan said “Ok, so what you all want?” Xuan asked “Something strong Xuan gè” Ji Li said “Ok, wait 5 minutes”, Xuan said “And what do you want my royalty”, Xuan added asking to Jiyang “Anything you want, my one n only” Jiyang smiled “ok” Xuan said and went to bring their drinks as they were sitting a little away from bar.

Xuan came and gave their drinks to them “So, what with ‘my royalty’ and ‘my one n only’?”, Zhan asked to both his gès, “Ah Zhan do we really need to tell?”, Jiyang asked “Maybe from your povs we don't deserve to know, I think” Zhan said “I want one more” he added, “It's not like that Zhan offcourse you all deserve to know this”, Jiyang said and signalled Xuan to continue “Actually we both are in relationship from this 7” Xuan said “Oh my-! really?” Zhan asked, "Yes, actually Xuan proposed me in a way that no one have ever think" Jiyang said "Ohh, good good....., now I want another drink" Ji Li said "Okay I'll go and take more for you all" Xuan said and came with 5-5 more drinks and a bottle of his favourite drink "Xuan gè you know what's my fav drink" JiLi said “Eeh that's mine” Xuan replied “Gè I also want to drink that ” Zhan said “Fine, everyone can drink from this” Xuan said “Zhan, I have to go, mom called me to come home she said dad is coming back so she need help, I should go now” Yubin said “Oh ok Yubin and say my hello to uncle and aunt”, Zhan said,  Yubin nodded and went to his home as they all continued to drink and after some more drinks Zhan, Ji Li and Xuan were wasted.

Zhan and Xuan were fighting for a plastic flower that was kept on table, Ji Li was half lying on couch and half on floor and blubbering that is coming on his tongue while Jiyang was still concious and was making their video.
“How many stars are there in the sky? *hiccup* Why do birds fly? Why do we wear clothes? Why are there girls and boys on this planet?” and many more ji Li was saying non sense.

“Ahhhh, gè give it back to me, my husband gave it to me ehhh” Zhan cried “Nooo, it's mine Michael Jackson has given it to me” Xuan said “Noooooo it'sss minneee *hiccup* gèeee, youl hujbamd  isn't givenn me my flowels” Zhan cried more, “Nooooo they are minee, Juju tell him *hiccup* itzz minee” Xuan also frowned “Eaahhha” Zhan cried more. And by now with their fighting Jiyang was frustrated so he shouted “Shut up you both, keep quite just keep quite” he said while keeping his finger on his lips, “let's just go home now, okay” he added, “Noo gè I don't wanna” Zhan said “Why do we drink water? What is fuck?” Ji Li was still blubbering non sense, “Eeh, let's go home you three idiots” jiyang said “NOO” they shouted at same time and  Zhan went on dance floor and dancing with a random guy and Xuan was drinking more from others glasses. “Gohhdd” he came to Xuan, “What are you doin' this? Let's go” He said and tried to drag Xuan too but in mid way he met--

He saw Yibo with a old man probably he is here for a business meeting maybe. “Wait here, understood or else I will not give you kisses and won't let you touch me” He said , Xuan nodded his head pouting.
He came near Yibo, “Excuse me please” he said, “Yes beautiful boy, do you want anything?” That old man said staring Jiyang from head to toe “Well I need to talk to Mr. Wang, Mr. Wang is this any business meeting going on?” he asked “No” Yibo replied “If this isn't important then will you please help me?” Jiyang asked “What help?” Yibo asked “Well come see yourself and you'll -” Jiyang was cut off by a loud shout came from dance floor, “Goshh, now what he did?” Jiyang said and came to see what's going on and Yibo followed him.

While, on the dance floor a guy was trying to kiss Zhan, so Zhan punched him and he fell down, “How the fuck you dared to touch and kiss me” Zhan shouted standing there, “Zhan, What happened?” Jiyang asked, “He tried to force me gè” Zhan replied and as Yibo heard what Zhan said he bent down and gripped that guys hair hardly which caused him to scream in pain “How the hell you dare to touch what's mine” Yibo said darkly which can make anyone shiver and pulled his hair more, “Ahhhh, he-he seduced m-me” that guy replied, “The hell, Zhan will never do anything like that to a shit looking person like you” Jiyang replied, “I swear he did, he pulled me closer and closer till our lips were an inch away” he said, and this time Zhan was raged with that lie cuz he didn't did anything like that he didn't even touched him, it was that guy who really tried to take his advantage so he came near him bent down jerked Yibo's hands away from that guy and punched him thrice, “lier, don't you dare to lie or else I will make sure to destroy your life fully” Zhan said and punched him again, “Yess, I'm sorry that was me who tried to take his advantage and I'm so sorry for that I regret, please leave me” he said and Zhan left him, “Bloody, lusty jerk” Zhan said and went towards bar to drink more, this incident made all his hangover go down he needed smtg more strong.
And Yibo signalled his men to take that man at his place to basement.

“Zhan, stop drinking it's not good to drink so much, Xuan and Ji Li also stopped drinking now stop” Jiyang said, “And...., Ohmygod where is Xuan? And Ji li?  Godd” Jiyang said and went to fing Xuan and Ji Li, leaving Zhan and Yibo alone.

Zhan was still drinking and Yibo was silently sitting there, “Ah, Yibo will you please drop Zhan at Xiao mansion I've to drop these two drunkies also, please this is the last” Jiyang said while handling drunk Xuan and Ji Li who were doing nonsense, “Darling let me kiss you please*hiccup*” Xuan said “shut up”, Jiyang said, “Zhan gè, who's this Greek God sitting beside you” Ji Li asked while shaking his head to stop spinning, “Ji Li, let's go” Jiyang said “Nooo, gè let me touch him once” Ji Li said and tried to touch Yibo but Yibo moved his head back “Ji Li stop it, c'mon ” Jiyang said and tried to hold Ji Li's hand but Xuan pulled him back, “Don't you dare to touch anyone else other than me, understood, now let's go”, Xuan said and dragged him out.

“Wait where are you goin', lett mee tuchhh youh ” Ji Li said and again tried to touch Yibo but again Yibo moved back and signalled his man to take Ji Li behind Jiyang.

“Let's go home” Yibo said in his usual cold tone but no answer came from Zhan. He turned his head to Zhan and saw Zhan was already asleep ‘That's why he wasn't talking’ he thought and looked at Zhan, he was sleeping like a dream angel. Extremely beautiful, cute and offcourse he's Sean Xiao Zhan why he wouldn't be beautiful.

Yibo was mesmerized by Zhan. He (Yibo) picked him (Zhan) in bridal style came out and kept him on the passenger seat and himself sat on driving seat and drove off towards Xiao mansion.

(After some time)...

Yibo stopped car infront of Xiao mansion “bunny you will be mine from tomorrow for forever” Yibo said and got out of the car, picked Zhan again in his arms and went towards the door, he knocked the door with his leg and after a few minutes Mrs. Xiao opened the door.

“Oh, Yibo you are here, Jiyang told me you will be here soon so I was waiting for you both, come inside”, Mrs. Xiao said and let Yibo enter, “Mrs. Xiao where is his room?” Yibo asked, “Oh, his room is upstairs at left the first one” Mrs. Xiao said, “Ok, thank you and you can go to sleep now, tomorrow you will need energy for work” Yibo said and went to Zhan's room.

Yibo placed Zhan safely on his bed and tucked him with blanket. Zhan snuggled with the pillow being extremely cute. “Don't worry bunny I will keep you safe and sound with me once and you will be mine from tomorrow and after my work is done I'll never show you to this fvkin world again just a year!” Yibo said and kissed Zhan's forehead and left from Xiao mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this late update, I'll now keep writing everyday and update more fastly!!!!

Thanks!!!! 😁