You disgust me.

You ran into the woods, searching for someone, anyone that you know. You never knew that leaving the camp at night would be so scary. You never realized how dark earth got at night. It wasn't your fault, you hadn't been on earth long. Your father, Marcus Kane, made sure you were always safe. But your father couldn't help you now.

In fact, he was the reason you escaped from camp. You needed freedom for once. You didn't know what is was like to be free. You came up with the very idea of running from camp from Octavia. You didn't know what she said, but just... she had never been free until she came to earth. To a certain extent, you were never free on the ark. Not truly. You were never allowed to any parties and you were barely allowed to see your friends.
You still, however, managed to keep up some friendships. Like Finn. Who is dead.
Bad example.
Raven is a good one, right? And Jasper and Monty.
Anyway...
You had been running, walking, for a while now. It was dark still, so you knew that it hadn't been too long. You didn't know where you were or how long you've been away for.
Suddenly, you heard a branch snap. Your head whipped around and you pointed your gun at the area the sound came from.
There was nothing there.
Suddenly, you were grateful that Bellamy made you bring the gun. You didn't know what you'd do without him, sometimes. You two formed a very unlikely friendship.
You didn't move for a while. When you decided that it was time to move on, the THING moved again. You stopped again. The thing emerges to reveal a person.
A grounder.
Lexa.
You knew it's her because... you don't know why. You never actually saw her and since Clarke left camp, leaving Bellamy heartbroken, because of her, you didn't partially want to meet her.
But now you were pointing a loaded gun at her head and it was so tempting to shoot. Just one shot in the right place. Aim right.
You could kill her.
You could wipe that smirk right off her face.

She made Clarke kill one of your best friends.
If it wasn't for her people, everything would've been fine.
Her people wrecked your people.

You've got a good aim. Bellamy trained you well.

So what do you do?