On the ark.

You were friends on the ark. Good friends. You used to smile only when he did. You had a feeling he was hiding something from you but that was okay, because it was Bellamy and he could handle everything.
Apparently not.

When he brought his sister to the party, you /knew/ things were going to go bad. You warned him but he ignores you. You couldn't expect anything less... He was Bellamy, at the end of the day.

Years. You spent years together. You /loved/ him. You may not be in love with him, but there was definitely love involved somewhere. There had to be. He was /your/ Bellamy. You tried to be there for him when he needed someone to lean on. He pushed you away, but it's okay because it's Bellamy and he's used to pushing people away.

Why, then, is he ignoring you on the ground? On the Ark, you would confront him about it. You had confidence then. His own confidence seemed to rub off on you. But that went away when he got distant. No matter how hard you tried, he got further away from you. You lost your confidence when you lost him.

One night, you try to confront him about it. You get pushed away by John Fucking Murphy. Dick. Murphy doesn't know Bellamy, not really. None of them do.

One night, he's alone. No body guards, no Clarke, no nothing. But do you want to upset him? Do you want to anger him? Or do you want to remind him of your existence? Do you march on in there yelling and screaming, or do you walk silently away, your heart breaking.... what do you do?