Chapter One

"Fuck you cunt-burger!" I groaned as I pressed snooze on my alarm clock. I got out of my bed and flinched as I put my feet on my cold hardwood floor of my apartment. I trudged into the hallway into my bathroom. I put long, brown hair into a messy bun. I didn't bother brushing it so it was really messy. I went back into my room and grabbed some black tights, brown uggs , and a red and black sweatshirt. After I changed I went into my living room and grabbed my keys, phone, and bag. Then I walked over to the door, opened it and locked it once I was outside. After about five minutes of walking I plugged in my headphones I had in my bag. I listened to Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. Five more minutes later i arrived at the coffee booth. Here in LA there is this little building that is kinda like Sonic but it's more like a drive-through. Once I got my coffee and muffins I started to head back to my apartment complex. After I was about 3/4 of the way home I noticed a black and white cat sitting on a stray piece of cardboard. Since my love for animals is great I couldn't let it stay there. "Hey little guy what's your name?" I said as I looked at its name tag. "Crow. That's a rad name." at this Crow meowed. 

*

*

*

*

Once I got back to my house I gave the cat some bread as I didn't have cat food. I had some kitty litter for some unknown reason. I got two boxes, one for the kitty litter and one for a bed. I got my phone and took a picture of Crow so he could get back to his owner. I posted the picture and twitter. The tweet read  ' I found this sweet little cat on my way home from coffee. If anyone knows who this cat belongs to or if this is your cat please contact me asap. I may love animals and want to keep him (jk) anyway I know that someone is missing Crow. I want him happy so please contact me.'  

I decided to just lounge around for the rest of the day with Crow waiting for a message to see if anyone knows who's cat this is . Just as I was about to get up to use the bathroom my phone made a chiming noise indicating that I g a tweet.It was someone named Juliet Simms. She said ' OMG you found Crow. I was worried sick. Can you meet us right now so that we can see him? He has been missing for three days. Thanks again Ma'am' I smiled at this and went to the restroom after I read the tweet. Once I got back I responded with ' Yes no problem Miss. I love animals and I love it more when I lost ones return home. And yes I can meet you guys right now. Just give me a time and place and I'm there :)' she quickly responded ' Um how about in ten minutes at the coffee drive through on the strip. The one you went to?'      'Sounds good see you then :)'   I responded. At this I grabbed my things and Crow and we headed down to the shop.