I'm Sorry?

After I got back from giving Crow back I decided to think over what Juliet did. 'Why did she smirk at me after she kissed Andy?' I thought. Was she jealous?  Hell no Juliet is like the definition of perfect. Her height is perfect kissing height for Andy. Her dark brown hair flows down her back perfectly. Plus they're like goals as fuck. Plus I'm ugly. She is a singer like Andy. I'm just a photographer for AP magazine. I'm wouldn't be considered famous but I've photographed bands before. Like All Time Low, Falling in Reverse, and Motionless in White just to name a few. Anyway I decided to go on twitter and apologize to both of them. I felt obligated to. I checked the time on my phone and it read 6:58 pm. I decided I was gonna go get cleaned up and order some pizza before I went to bed.

I woke up rather late. I didn't have to go to work. I haven't since the start of summer. I start working when warped tour starts. This will be my third year being a photographer at warped tour. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. Then I decided to walk down to iHop for breakfast. So once I finished brushing my teeth, I pulled on a black tank top, light wash skinnies, my white vest and some white doc martin's. Once I finished getting dressed I put my light brown hair into a top knot. Then gathered my phone, purse, keys, and wallet. 

Once I arrived at the iHop I got a booth. I ordered some red velvet pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. When my order came I looked out the window and saw Andy and Juliet walking down the sidewalk. Then they came inside the restaurant that's when I remembered that I hadn't put out my apology tweet to them. So I decided to do that before I ate. The tweet read 'Hey @AndyBvb and @theJuiletSimms I'm sorry about yesterday.' Then I pushed send and started to eat my pancakes. When I finished my first pancake I saw that Andy and Juliet were seated literally right next to me. I quickly looked away before either of them saw I was looking. I had finished my pancakes and since it was Tuesday it was all you can eat day so I ordered two more pancakes. After I ordered my second helping of pancakes I looked up and saw Juliet put the whipped cream from her pancake onto her finger and onto Andy's nose. They giggled and kissed each other over the table. I support them 100% but I was a little jealous not because she is with Andy but because they have such a strong and beautiful relationship. I wish I could have one of those. I've never had a boyfriend let alone kiss one. Once I got my pancakes I ate one of them and asked for a takeout box since I was full. After out my take out box I decided to mess around on twitter and stuff. After about 10 minutes of looking on twitter I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked up and saw Andy standing there. "Hey Tara." he said. "Sup Andy. You wanna sit?" I asked him in response. He simply nodded and sat down. "So I saw your tweet" damnit I thought . "What are you sorry about?" he questioned. I just shrugged. "Can we not talk about that" I asked looking down at my hands. "Sure. And remember what I said if you ever need anything call me you have my number." he reminded me while grinning. "Thanks And-" I was cut off by Juliet.  "What are we talking about here?" asked as she slide into my booth next to Andy. "Nothing really" he said. "So" I started. " I'm going to the beach today. Do you guys want to join?" I asked nervously.