Problems?

Once I arrived at the coffee place with Crow I saw a couple with another cat leaned up against a black Maserati. Once I made my way over there I tapped the man on his shoulder. When he turned around I noticed that he was really tall. I put a smile on my face and gave the man his cat. By this time Juliet had turned to face me already. "Hello" I said the smile still on my face. "Hey girly you must be Tara Monroe." she responded as she hugged my. I reluctantly hugged back. "Wait I know you." I said pointing at the man. He raised an eyebrow at me as he stroked Crow. "You're Andy Biersack. No?" I questioned. "You a fan?" he asked me looking down at me. Quiet literly considering the fact that I'm only 5'4. Juliet was a good three inches taller than me. " I was....." I replied. His happy eye now turned sad. "What do you mean? Do you not like us anymore?" I this I looked up at him shocked. "Why would anyone hate your band? It's fucking amaze-balls. I lost intrest in a lot of good bands. When I was in collage they were really strict and didn't let me listen to my rock. But I had to get my education so I went two years with no rock. I'd listen to you guys and the other bands I just have no money to afford a laptop or cd's right now." I replied simply. "Oh well it's good you want an education considering I didn't even complete high school." he said with a grin on his face. Suddenly Juliet snapped her head around and said " We need to get going i'm tired baby." I knew this was directed towards Andy. I saw him sigh and said to her to go and start the car. Then Juliet went in front of him and gave him a kiss which made the most obnousious noise ever then she turned and smirked at me. " Hey umm you're really cool and you found my cat so if you ever need anything here's my number Tara." at this he gave me his number. "Thanks and it was no problem Crow was a good boy." I said as I pet Crow's head. "Bye Tara" he said as he beagn to walk away. "Bye-Bye Andy." I thought what Juliet did was pretty bitchy.