Chapter 2: The original light

-First fight of the first round!- Ollie announced -The first VTuber, Kizuna AI, against one of the VTubers that has grown the most in the last months, Dokibird!-

Doki put her hand on her Wingman while Kizuna simply looked at her with her arms crossed.

-Ready? Fight!- Roberu shouted.

The moment Roberu announced the start of the fight, the place where Doki was standing became empty.

Kizuna simply looked up slightly to see Doki pointing her Wingman at her.

-Doki appeared up there in just an instant!- Ollie said, clearly surprised by the blonde's speed.

Doki started shooting at the ground to try and distract Kizuna, who was still standing there with her arms crossed. Doki's shots caused clouds of dust to start to spread around Kizuna.

Doki tried to hit Kizuna with her Wingman and her fists, but the brunette dodged the blow without even looking at Doki.

-Tsk!- Doki growled as she continued trying to shoot and hit Kizuna.

The brunette dodged all the punches and shots that the blonde tried to give her barely moving and still with her arms crossed.

-Amazing! Kizuna AI is dodging all of Dokibird's hits!- Roberu announced.

-Wow. That girl, Dokibird, it's pretty good.- Miko observed.

-Yeah, she is. However...- Suisei pointed out. -...she is being too offensive.-

-You lack strategy...- Kizuna began to say to her rival. -...class, strength and also..- Doki jumped to give her a powerful hit. -...the capacity to be president.-

Doki tried to hit Kizuna, who stopped her powerful blow with one arm.

-Damn...- Doki muttered, incredulous at what had just happened. After this, she took advantage of the momentum of the blow to go back a little.

-Impressive! Kizuna AI...- Ollie started to say, extremely surprised. -...not only did she dodge Dokibird's ferocious attacks. Now she stopped her blow with a single arm!

Kizuna continued with his serious expression while Dokibird recomposed herself.

-She is very strong!- said an assistant from the audience.

-As expected from the first of the VTubers.- another pointed out.

In one part of the stands, five girls were talking to each other.

-Wow, what a surprise!- said a girl with long pink hair, a small black crown, a black dress with gold and red details and a torn black cape. -I thought it were just rumors, but Kizuna is actually quite strong.-

Mori Calliope / Member of Hololive Myth and shinigami apprentice.

-Don't go so fast. I think it's a little early to judge.- answered a blonde girl with shoulder-length hair, a detective cap, a gold hair ornament, a white blouse, a light brown jacket and a brown plaid skirt.

Amelia Watson / Member of Hololive Myth and detective.

-Or maybe it's that Kizuna is more powerful than Doki.- pointed out a girl with long purple hair, the side part of her hair looking like tentacles, a golden hoop on her head and a dark purple dress with orange and light purple details.

Ninomae Ina'Nis / Member of Hololive Myth and priestess of the ancient ones.

-The fight has only just begun! Let's wait a bit to draw our conclusions!- said a girl with coral-colored hair with aqua-colored tips, an orange uniform and skirt with blue details and a red beret with a black ribbon and bow.