a typical Wednesday.

Autumn awoke to the sound of her alarm, it was a Wednesday which meant she had to leave for work earlier than her Winter. 

Winter and Aut had been together for almost a year and they got eloped almost 2 months ago. They're relationship was running smoother than the others, they were each others rocks. They were both reliant on one another. Winter was there to calm his love if she ever had the sudden urge to take her anger out on someone, and Aut was there to protect her sweet if a parent, or someone was troubling him. They were each others shoulder to cry on. Winter was the only one Autumn would show her softer side to. When it came to being with Winter, Aut was let herself go, she'd become free. The love they had for each other was like no other.

Autumn got out of bed and made her way downstairs, walking into the kitchen. She played music from their record player, flicking the switch on the kettle, grabbing her favourite black mug and pulling out the coffee. As she waited for the water in the kettle to boil she danced around the kitchen, humming along to the songs, wiping down the surface of the kitchen counters. Autumn and Winter liked to keep their home very neat, clean and organised. They had a library in the house and every other day, Aut would go around and make sure each book was dust free.

Once the water had finished boiling, Aut made her coffee and she went into the lounge, curling up in the corner of their sofa, a blanket draped over her legs. She began to sip on her coffee, picking up a book and she sat there reading, in her own little bubble. Autumn loved reading in the morning. Reading brought her so much comfort, it made her feel warm and calm. It was a feeling she never got to experience in her younger years. 

She finished her coffee, closing her book. She placed the book back onto the table infront of her. She stood up and went to the kitchen, washing her mug and placing it in the drainer. She made her way to the bathroom, walking in and locking the door behind her. She turned on the shower and brushed her teeth as she waited for the water to warm. She stepped into the shower and did what she needed to do, like washing her body and hair. The temp of the water was  perfect, it wasn't to warm, it wasn't too cold. It was just how she liked it. She poured some body wash onto the sponge and lathered it all over herself before washing it all off. She moved on to washing her hair, finishing up with everything she needed to do. She stepped out the shower, putting on her silky robe and she made her way to the bedroom, she and winter shared. 

As she walked into the bedroom, she caught a glimpse of winter stirring. She stared at him lovingly, admiring his curly hair. She never understood why he'd put himself through the hassle of straightening his hair every morning. She loved his curly hair, it was her favourite feature.

As Winter awoke, Aut spoke up. "My sweet." "My love," Winter spoke as he sat up. Autumn tilted her head, a soft smile forming on her lips. "How'd you sleep?" Autumn asked him. "I slept very well, how did you sleep darling?" Autumn nodded, "that's good, I slept fine." They both stayed where they were for a moment, looking into each others eyes lovingly. Winter eventually stood, closing the gap between the two. Aut placed her hands on Winters jawline, as he placed a hand on her hip and his other rested on her back. 

Their lips met, the kiss soft and full of passion. The love they had for one another was notable. Autumn reluctantly pulled away, she knew that she didn't have long until she had to leave. 

Both Autumn and Winter parted ways, Winter started off his morning whilst Autumn finished getting ready.

Once Aut was ready, she called out to Winter letting him know she was leaving. Winter walked out of the kitchen, making his way to the front where his love was stood. Winter embraced Aut into a hug. Autumn weren't someone who liked physical touch but when it came to Winter, there were no boundaries. Only Winter saw this cuddly side of Aut. When Aut gets tired, her head is rested on Winters shoulder or she's curled up next to him, her head in his lap, while he runs his fingers through her hair. 

They said their I love you's before going back to their day. Winter proceeded to get ready for work, while Autumn left, making her way to the nursery.

On a Wednesday, the couple never usually see each other until lunch. Aut would silently struggle throughout the day, knowing if a parent started on her, she couldn't keep herself in check. She wouldn't be able to go off and find her sweet. Aut hated Wednesdays. She hated that most Wednesdays, she'd have to attend  board meetings. She had to be in a room with people she didn't have much love for. She had to be in a room. With. Her. Father.

After these meeting, Aut would become really snappy. Her temper became short. On days like these, she went home early and awaited Winters return. 

When Winter returned home, he'd get unready then make his way to the lounge where Autumn would  immediately cling to him. They ended their night, cuddled up on the sofa, a blanket draped over them. Autumns head laid in Winters lap, Winter brushing her hair with his fingers. 

Occasionally, Winter would whisper reassuring words in her ear, earning soft smiles from his love. They'd share sweet kisses. They'd watch thriller and horror movies, Autumn lets out a chuckle with each jolt from Winter when he'd get a bit frightened or when he'd yelp 'good god.' Winter liked horrors, but there were a few movies he'd get jumpy from. 

They'd end their night laid in bed, talking quietly. Autumn would usually sip on a cup of tea, reading her book and Winter would lay there watching TV until their eyes got heavy and they'd stop everything, finally giving into sleep.

A/N: I don't know if I like this but for my fave wintumn stan, Mia!! Lotta love xo

Fudging hell, 1000+ words. that's a first. lols!!

Any suggestions for future oneshots are appreciated!!