Boredom

Pin groaned as her alarm blared, the sound echoing through her empty apartment. She slapped the snooze button, wishing she could turn off the world.

"I don't even have anything to do," she mumbled, rolling over and reaching for her phone. As expected, there were no notifications. The silence was deafening.

She got out of bed. The apartment felt cold and empty, like a tomb.

In the kitchen, Pin prepared her usual breakfast: homemade pancakes. The sweet aroma filled the air, but it couldn't mask the growing sense of emptiness.

As she ate alone, she felt some sadness . She missed having someone to talk to, someone to share her life with. The thought of being alone forever was terrifying.

After breakfast, Pin settled on the couch and turned on the TV. The mindless chatter of the newscaster did little to distract her. She was bored, lonely, and restless.

A mischievous idea began to form in her mind. What if she caused a little trouble? Just enough to break the monotony, to make things interesting. She dismissed the thought, but it lingered in the back of her mind, growing more tempting with each passing minute.

What's better than taking a walk to clear your head, huh?

Pin slipped on her boots, the cold leather against her skin sending a shiver down her spine. She stepped outside, the fresh morning air filling her lungs.

"It's such a beautiful day," she muttered to herself, taking a deep breath. The city was quiet, the streets almost deserted. It was a stark contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city center.

She spotted Needle, her best friend, jogging down the street. Needle was a bundle of energy, always on the go. Pin envied her sometimes. She wished she could be more like her.

"Hey, Needle!" Pin called out, hoping to strike up a conversation.

Needle, lost in her stride, didn't hear Pin at first. She continued running, her mind focused on her workout.

Pin's heart sank. She'd been hoping for a chat, but Needle was too caught up in her own world. Disappointment washed over her as she watched her friend disappear down the street.

"Whatever," she mumbled, rolling her eyes. "I've got more important things to do anyway."

Pin waved enthusiastically to everyone on the street, desperate for a conversation. She craved human interaction, any interaction.

Golfball, surprisingly, waved back with a wide grin. Usually, Golfball was as grumpy as a bear, but today, she seemed unusually cheerful.

Pin wanted to approach her, to ask what had put her in such a good mood. But before she could, Golfball walked over to Tennisball, the two of them quickly engaged in a deep conversation about science. (..Nerds)

Pin glanced around, dismissing the thought of joining them. She wasn't interested in science, and she knew they'd likely ignore her anyway.

She stared at a coin laying on the ground before looking up again

"Where exactly is my lucky coin?" she muttered to herself. "He's the only one who actually cares for me."

She decided to visit Coiny's house, hoping to find him there. With renewed determination, she walked towards his apartment building.

She knocked on the door twice, her expression lighting up. She couldn't wait to see her friend and have a good chat.

But there was no response. Pin knocked again, her smile faltering. Maybe Coiny was still asleep. He was known for being a bit of a lazybones.

Disappointed, she turned away and continued her walk. A sense of loneliness crept into her heart. As she strolled through the city, a thought lingered in her mind. "It's awfully boring around here," she mused. "What if I cause some trouble?" She tried to dismiss the idea, but it was too tempting. The thought of causing a little chaos was exhilarating, but she knew the risks. If she was caught, everyone would hate her.

Pin continued her walk, the thought of causing trouble lingering in the back of her mind. She tried to dismiss it, to convince herself that it was a bad idea. But the more she thought about it, the more appealing it became.

"No one would really care," she muttered to herself. "No one cares about me."

A pang of sadness washed over her. She had always felt like an outsider, a misfit who didn't belong. The thought of being truly alone was terrifying.

She slapped herself, trying to shake off the negative thoughts. "No! Bad Pin," she scolded herself. "You can't think like that."

But the temptation was too strong. The idea of causing chaos, of making people notice her, was too alluring. Pin knew it was wrong, but she couldn't resist.

As she walked, she began to formulate a plan. She would start small, a harmless prank perhaps. Then, if no one noticed or cared, she would escalate things. It was a dangerous game, but it was the only thing that could break the monotony of her life.

"Why am I so happy about this?" she asked herself. "It's not right. It's wrong." But the voice in her head was drowned out by the excitement bubbling within her.

She couldn't help but laugh. "This is going to be fun," she muttered, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"But what if I get caught?" she thought. The fear of consequences washed over her, but it was quickly overshadowed by the thrill of the unknown. "No one will ever know," she whispered to herself, her voice barely audible.

As she walked, a sinister grin spread across her face. She was excited, terrified, and exhilarated all at once. The world was about to witness the birth of a new villain, a master manipulator who would turn the city of Yoyle upside down.

~

CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT THE AUTHORS NOTE— anygays

Sorry if this escalated too quickly! Lolz

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I DONT WANNA PUT THE CHAPTER OUT A DAY AFTER THE SECOND ONE RELEASED OH MY TACK

and uh, kinda spoilers?

Flower you're so cooked. JUST WAIT

Byeee!! Goodnight :3

~ Jasmine (Jazzy) ~