II.ㅤhow to be a better boss

Chapter Two ✷ How To Be A
Better Boss: An Unhelpful Guide

The next day when Minyoung steps foot Red Bull garage wearing her signature red high heels and white blouse tucked in a black pencil skirt, she's swarmed by people

All of them throwing varying questions at her but the core of the questions remain the same. Is she really quitting? They all want to know why and what prompted this decision. From all the sudden attention, Minyoung feels suffocated and anxious.

She's never been good with crowds and closed spaces as they make her anxious and everyone knows that because one time she'd gotten a panic attack during the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after accidentally getting locked in the driver's room and when Sebastian had found out about it, he'd been so furious that he'd almost teared apart Red Bull's garage in his rage and he had made sure that everyone knew about her anxiety so a mistake like that could never be made again.

But it seems like that after the news of her quitting, people have forgotten about how she doesn't do well with closed spaces and they're quite literally swarming her.

Her breathing gets heavier as she tries to get past everyone but to no avail.

With how much commotion is surrounding her retirement, one would thing that her position mattered more than Christian Horner's...maybe her position did matter more than Horner because everyone knew that she was the real backbone of Sebastian Vettel.

"YES!" She shouts as her breathing gets even heavier and it becomes difficult to see, "YES, I'M QUITTING SO NOW THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR ANSWER PLEASE STEP AWAY!" The crowd gets a little less intense but it still isn't enough for her to pass through.

Minyoung's about to shout at everyone to leave her alone again but before she could do that, Sebastian's booming voice enters her ears.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" He asks and he sounds angry, really angry, probably because he's explicitly told everyone not to ever make Minyoung uncomfortable and they're doing just that.

Everyone immediately disperses and Sebastian hastily walks towards Minyoung who's breathing heavily.

When he reaches Minyoung, she looks up at him and he's fuming.

God, he looks so angry that one would mistake him for someone who truly cares about her wellbeing considering he doesn't even know that she's allergic to flowers and has sent her to buy flowers for him on multiple occasions.

Without a word, Sebastian grabs Minyoung's hand in his and pulls him with her towards his drivers room.

(The one he'd requested to be larger than the last one so Minyoung won't feel uncomfortable because of the small space)