Part 1: I won't give theses names

'Located Main Character..........

...........................................

Map: Basic Earth...........................

Mount: Plane.........................

...........................................

Loading data of host................

...........................................

Name:..................................

...........................'. "Umm, what was that?" I woke up questioning.

I heard rumbling from the plane as I came to my senses. That noise had probably woken me up, or maybe it was the weird dream. Either way, it didn't matter; I needed to focus on the deal ahead.

I was on my way to China to finalize a deal with a major company. They insisted on meeting in person, an old-fashioned way of doing business, but I was fine with it. Minor things like don't matter.

So, what do I know about China? I know the language, and... I know some about traditional Chinese clothing. I might not know much but I do anything if I put my mind to it.

Well, I can learn more later; it's not like I'm going to die now or something. I settled comfortably back into my first class seat.

I must make my own perfect comfortable life, no matter what not even death would stop me. If anyone or anything gets in my way I will stomp them out.

'Not a suitable map:

Reloading Randomized Map'

Something weird flashed through my mind for a second. The plane began to shake with faint sounds of something like explosions outside.

"Something smells weird," The smell of smoke filled the plane cabin.

I realized soon what it was: "AAAAH, EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE, EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE!" I screamed, seeing the entire exterior of the plane engulfed in flames.

I was living a comfortable life, but now everything is-

SCREAMING.

MELTING

DYING

I feel the heat of death. It was forever burning. It was pass painful. It was entirely suffering.

But then everything was different.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Wasn't I just in a plane crash? I looked around as a game-like screen popped up in front of me, and on it was 'You have obtained The Greatest Cultivation System' displayed on the screen.

My body and mind felt different but more fitting in a way that I can't explain.

I feel like all of my memories were newer than they actually should be like I remember everything perfectly.

"What is cultivation, or a system? And where am I?" I asked this blue, semi-transparent, shiny floating screen.

'I've picked a stupid one' The screen now displayed dark red letters.

"Rude, what even are you?" My whole world got put upside down and this thing is making fun of me.

'I'm the Greatest Cultivation System' Appeared again on the screen in big, bold blue letters.

"That doesn't tell me anything," I can't figure out anything right now.

'Pick a starting cultivation: fire breath cultivation.