4 | Games & Cheers.

SEASON: 1 | EPISODE: 2                 BEACON HILLS

                 BEACON HILLS.
               TW: MR.COOPER.

                               ྀིྀི

AURORA MORGAN opened her eyes, sighing softly at the sound of her alarm while stiles gripped her waist tighter, shoving his face in her pillows.

Rory laughed, untangling herself and cutting the ringing noise off before making her way into the bathroom, she did her usual stuff before dressing  in a red long sleeve, dark jeans and her converse.

She out the bathroom, putting her earring in her ear to see Stiles leaning against her now made bed as he was dressed, seems to be waiting for her.

"Morning, sleepy head."

Stiles smiled at the sight of her, "Good morning, pretty girl."

Aurora blushed, packing her cheer bag while the boy watched.

"Staring is rude."

"I'm admiring."

"Creep."

Stiles ignored her words and Rory let the peace and quiet in for once, she grabbed her wired headphone and plugged them into her phone, blasting 'Saturn' by SZA and grabbing her book.

                          ྀིྀི              
RORY ENTERED one of the very few classes she didn't have with Scott nor Stiles and took a seat, pulling her highlighters which consisted in three colors; red, yellow, and green.

Then her note book and finally her book, Mr. Cooper walked in, "Morning class. Today's subject of Greek Mythology is; Ares.

Rory openned her book, already having all the facts to Greek Mythology seeing as she was (is) obsessed with it.

Mr.Cooper scanned the room, eyes following the students before landing on his pretty brunette, "Is my class not interesting enough for you, Miss. Morgan?"

Rory looked up, "Its not that, I just-"

"You just thought you were the only one aollowed to not pay attention? That you know everything about Ares?"

Aurora glared, "I do."

Cooper sublty smirked before speaking again, "Okay, stand up here and explain."

Aurora placed her bookmark carefully on her latest page before taking a stand Infront of everyone while Mr. Cooper took a seat, her body blocking him but also giving him a beautiful view of her ass which he couldn't keep his eyes off of.

"Ares was the ancient Greek god of war or, more properly, the spirit of battle. He represented the distasteful aspects of brutal warfare and slaughter.  A story or myth as they call it is said that was his capture by the twin Giants Ephialtes and Otus when they stormed Mount Olympus. They imprisoned the god in a bronze jar (or cauldron) for one year and he was only freed through the intervention of Hermes," The class sat up in their seats, intrigued, "Some goes as far so say Ares is the weakest god because of his arrogant and brutal nature, Ares can be extremely reckless, overconfident, narcissistic and foolhardy, leading to him making crucial mistakes in a confrontation," A girl in the back row cheered in agreedment making Aurora chuckle before continuing, "And though Athena and Ares are half-siblings, the two are always depicted as being at odds with one another. For example, Athena fights with the Greeks in the Trojan War, while Ares fights with the Trojans. During the battle, Athena even attacked Ares with a boulder, only being stopped by their father, Zeus."