0 | I'm sorry, Aurora.

SEASON: 0 | EPISODE: 0

ྀིྀི

-SHOUTING FROM the other side of the door scared the five-year old girl.

"Don't go in there! Get out, Owen! Get the fuck out!" Her mother shouted.

The little girl froze, the book that was in her right hand dropped on the floor as she turned to her opening door, "Hey, sweetie." Owen greeted her, it was the irony of it that made her want to laugh.

Her father never spoke to her unless he wanted a beer or wanted to piss off her mother during an argument.

"Hi." Her quiet voice whispered.

He locked the door, "Hey, so mommy is really crazy, right?"

She took a step back, "You're crazy too."

His face hardened into a glare, "I'm crazy, you little bitch?"

"Aurora ? Don't talk to him baby! It's okay! Don't speak!" Her mother's voice shouted from the other side of the door.

She looked at her father, "No," she felt her throat close up, "I just want my mommy."

"Your mommy dumb bitch who can't do shit!" He shouted.

Dropping the bunny she covered her ears, "Please don't shout." She cried.

"Don't shout? DON'T SHOUT?" He forcefully grabbed her arm, "You and your mother think yall could just tell me what to do?"

"LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!" Emily screamed before her voice softened, "It's okay, baby, I'm just going gone a quick minute, okay?"

Aaron yanked Rory, shouting, "Where the fuck are you going, bitch?"

"I'M CALLING THE COPS!"

The door opened and Rory as thrown to a wall as Aaron marched towards her mother and slapped her, "The fuck you'd think this is? You are one emotional bitch!" He laughed.

He looked at the crying girl on the floor, grabbing her by her hair she screamed, "Just like your fucking daughter!"

"Please stop!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" Emily shouted, slicing his arm with a knife.

He dropped Rory making her ran, she ran out the house and across the street, knocking on the door, "PLEASE!"

A man and woman opened the door, instantly noticing the tears on the young girls face, "What's wrong, sweetheart?" She questioned.

"Please, he's hurting my mommy!" Rory cried, pointing to her house.

The stranger's husband face hardened, "I'll be back, take her inside."